ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

So really only Jake’s is serving because I believe that’s their menu. They must be using the dining room for seating as someone else said... Weird but okay. As long as I can get my wings 😂

So really only Jake’s is serving because I believe that’s their menu. They must be using the dining room for seating as someone else said... Weird but okay. As long as I can get my wings 😂

Amen to the wings!!!!

If you purchase a season pass and you stay at Royal Pacifica or Hard Rock do you still get early park entry and express pass? I see that those 2 things aren't included with the season pass. However, we are planning on staying at one of those 2 resorts. Thanks

If you purchase a season pass and you stay at Royal Pacifica or Hard Rock do you still get early park entry and express pass? I see that those 2 things aren't included with the season pass. However, we are planning on staying at one of those 2 resorts. Thanks
Yes

Your room key is used as your Express Pass and Early Entry ticket.

Just for anyone reading this, it doesn't matter who you book your hotel with you still get unlimited EP for the length of your stay.

It can be booked with third parties or direct with Loews and Universal.

Early Entry too.

Yep, anyone staying at Royal Pacific gets Express and Early Admission. Even if you don't have park tickets, you still 'get' Express and Early Admission... you just can't 'use' them because you don't have park tickets. ;)

"A ONE NIGHT STAY INCLUDES 2 FULL DAYS PARKING. MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON THE LAST DAY. "
I'm sorry to ask for really specific clarification, but if we are only staying for 1 night and departing the next day, this means that we will not have to pay for self-parking, correct?

Anyone know how late the pool at the resort stays open? Just thinking of something to do in the evenings since the parks are closing early

How busy have them been during this time? I would think everyone would be doing this w/ such early closing times. I would think a dinner at 7:30 then a swim in the pool would be a good plan.

Little bit of an update on the food options for the Club Lounge at the moment.

Offerings for breakfast are choice of cereals, oatmeal, yoghurts, pastries, doughnuts, hard boiled eggs and the usual fruit juices and hot drinks. And the drinks are still available all day as before.

Evening offerings are between 5-7pm for now and instead of a 5 night rotation it`s three night rotations. I have no idea how long this will go on for, they haven't announced that publicly yet.

Chicken wings, mac n cheese, hummus box which has celery, carrots, hummus and pitta bread. Meat and cheese box. Cookies and brownies.

Hoisin Chicken Bao Buns which is pulled chicken in hoisin sauce with the hummus box and a meat and cheese box. Cookies and brownies.

Asian Pot Stickers, soy and ginger sauce, hummus box and meat and cheese box. Cookies and brownies.

Thanks to my mate Samm who saw this and passed it along to me. Usually as guests you will receive an email before you arrive with some info from Concierge and the food that will be offered during your stay.

But, would love to hear from anyone who has been since they reopened the lounge or is going soon. First hand reports are always nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter