• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

I really wish America would be more accepting of the bidet. I have one in every bathroom of my house and would never go back to TP or wipes alone. I hate it when I have to use a public restroom without a bidet now.

You would think with the number of foreigners that visit Disney that they would think of including them, at least in some of the hotel rooms perhaps....

Did not see this making a turn into this conversation.

If it includes unlimited booze…we will be there in June of 2022 with 26 yr old DD and her 26 yr old new hubby. Disney would totally lose money on the pair of them.

Have APs, have park hopped since parks reopened & were able to dine via ADRs.

Is the following something new?

“An Important Message
To dine at an in-park table-service restaurant, you need a confirmed dining reservation for the total number of Guests—regardless of age, plus a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on that same date for each Guest ages 3 and up. Dining reservations do not guarantee access to a park, and Park Hopper availability may change daily. We recommend Guests book in-park dining at the park where they have a Disney Park Pass reservation.”
It's been there awhile. They are just saying that in case park hopping is not allowed, you will not be able to get in just because you have an ADR.

It's been there awhile. They are just saying that in case park hopping is not allowed, you will not be able to get in just because you have an ADR.
But, will the system let you make a reservation at an Epcot resort if you have reservations at another park and are planning to hop to Epcot?

My guess is they are wording it that way due to the cancel policy of these events. IF I were to make reservations there and then were unable to park hop, I would not get any money back.

Yes, the system will let you make reservations in a park you do not have a park reservation for. it's up to you to get into the second park to fulfill your reservation.

If this is a prepaid event, or because the cancellation policy doesn't cover the same day, they may want you to know that it's possible you won't be able to hop to Epcot. Not likely, but possible. Especially if it's Oct. 1 or NYE or something like that

Does anyone know if we should cancel our Rose and Crown reservation to book this…I have a feeling they are going to go extremely fast the morning of Sept 23rd…and I don’t want to miss out because I had an extra step to cancel an existing reservation…but I also don’t want to lose my existing reservation if I’m too slow and miss out…ugh. Why does my mind drive me crazy! Any help, advice is welcome!

Does anyone know if we should cancel our Rose and Crown reservation to book this…I have a feeling they are going to go extremely fast the morning of Sept 23rd…and I don’t want to miss out because I had an extra step to cancel an existing reservation…but I also don’t want to lose my existing reservation if I’m too slow and miss out…ugh. Why does my mind drive me crazy! Any help, advice is welcome!
When I have tried to book a reservation for a time I already have, I have always gotten a page with the question that basically asked which one do I want. I always was able to book the new one. I hope that’s still the case.

Does anyone know if this is prepaid at time of reservation?

Yes, when I booked this in its previous incarnation it was charged to my credit card in full at the time of booking. It does appear you can get a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours prior.

What time will this open for booking online on 09/23/21?

When someone tries it really interested in the entree choices. I am allergic to fish and don’t like bangers or corned beef. I usually get the curry at R&C. Wondering if they would sub that in?

Yikes. $89 per adult/$39 per child? Does "unlimited beverages" mean non-alcoholic? I'm assuming no, since that would completely change the value proposition.

Otherwise, if I get the most expensive app, entree, dessert, and fountain soda + 20% gratuity, I'm at $64.79. So I guess the "view"/20min show is $24? For kids, you'd max out at $22.79, so $16 for their "view"/show?

We're a family of 2 adults, 2 "Disney adults,", and one child, so I guess we'd essentially be paying $112 for the view/show (or more, depending on what we order). Which makes me wonder, if Genie+ starts offering premium fireworks viewing for a fee, I'm betting the price per person will be in the $16-$24pp range...

Eh, to each their own, I guess. I was never into the Dessert Party concept, either (though I do LOVE Disney fireworks).

I used to be sort of blind to this pricing when I was on the dining plan (which was the point), but I guess it was all there... (Although, based upon all the character meals and special seating meals , e.g. Fantasmic, I would book, I think we used to come out ahead based on my calculations - but it was precise circumstances.)

Going on what sounds like the same structure of package as before ... you can only pick from package menu.

There were two, maybe three appetizers, small cheese plate or scotch egg, maybe soup.
There were four entrees, fish & chips, salmon, bangers & mash and corned beef.
There is one dessert, a trio sampler.
Alcohol is wine and beer.
Non-alcohol the soda, tea, coffee, lemonade.

Last edited:
Going on what sounds like the same structure of package as before ... you can only pick from package menu.

There were two appetizers, small cheese plate or scotch egg.
There were four entrees, fish & chips, salmon, bangers & mash and corned beef.
There is one dessert, a trio sampler.
Alcohol is wine and beer.
Non-alcohol the soda, tea, coffee, lemonade.
There was at least one cocktail also, I know, because my dd had 2 :-)

No veggie entree? they might change that with their new commitment to providing veg selections.

Previously it wasn't just wine and beer, they had a couple of designated cocktails that you could choose.
Do you recall if the beer allowed for their mixed beer drinks, Black Velvet or Snake bite?

There was at least one cocktail also, I know, because my dd had 2 :-)

Sparking Duchess, but it's wine, ginger ale and with a bit of liqueur. So basically a wine spritzer.

It doesn't include any hard liquor drinks that you might get from the pub/bar at front.

Do you recall if the beer allowed for their mixed beer drinks, Black Velvet or Snake bite?

See menu above

No veggie entree? they might change that with their new commitment to providing veg selections.

Previously it wasn't just wine and beer, they had a couple of designated cocktails that you could choose.

Menu of drinks they had is above.

I could see them adding their Impossible Casserole as an option, or replace one with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter