ROLL CALL 12/09/04 Wonder

:bounce: :Pinkbounc I just called Travelocity and they said my DOC's were shipped out yesterday via FEDEX!!! I think I will start packing!!!:tongue:

Claudia:wave:

We got our docs today! WOO!!!!!! The UPS man must have left them while we were out, and thank goodness DS went out to test something on his skateboard because he saw the box! He didn't see who it was from though, so that was a good thing ;)

Just a couple more weeks and we'll be in sunny Florida! YAY!!! :cheer2:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My AAA TA called today and our docs are in too! I'm going to pick them up tomorrow with my bags packed and ready to go!

Yippeeee!!!:tongue:

Took me a while to find this thread, but better late than never!!! We (me, DH & DD) will be at MVMCP on the 7th too. We're staying at ASMo, and its great to see that DD will have at least 3 or 4 other ship mates in the kids club. DD doesn't yet know she's going to Disney, let alone a cruise too! I've bought bubbles for the party, so hope to see other blowers on deck too! Look forward to meeting some of you on board - now to find something lime green.

:Pinkbounc Welcome!! Yes, my girls are bringing bubbles. We bought 2 dozen mini bottles for sharing and we will put lime green ribbons on them!!! ::yes::

Claudia

What a great surprise....we got our Docs !......no upgrades ..... but it doesn t matter...few days and.... here we go....!!

I read the forecast and we are expecting warm days in december (orlando area), but i would like to konw oppinions from the ppl who lives in USA.... What are you feeling about the weather this year ?

thanks

My kids (8 & 5) will be there!! Our very first time on the cruise!! We are flying in on the 8th and staying at the Hyatt. After the cruise, we are heading to WL for one night. :boat: We are very excited! :Pinkbounc Hope to maybe bump into some of yous!! :flower1:

DH just surprised me with the news that we will be on your cruise. We will be wearing our green ribbons, and hope to meet all of you.

YAY! And congrats to PiperG on the surprise cruise!

I'm feeling giddy now. hahahaha! Our turkey day guests have gone home and now I can focus on the rest of the packing and the big trip! OMG I can't wait! *doing the cabbage patch* :Pinkbounc

bncschneider1 said:
:wave: Anyone else out there cruising 12/09/04 on the Disney Wonder. We are cruising as part of the Land/Sea vacation with 4 days at WDW (12/5 -12/9)..See you all at the deck party, we will have bubbles.

Claudia from SF:wave2:

Claudia,

We have stayed at the Poly during both our Land and Sea vacations. We absolutely love it there. It is so plush and beautiful, the food is great, the rooms are huge, and the pools great. Enjoy that part of your trip, and see you on the Wonder!

Its 7PM the wonder has left the port. When it returns we will be getting on board. Picking up my daughter and her family tomorrow at MCO. Will spend a few days at the parks before Thursday. Getting close! :wave:

I haven't started packing yet!! I don't even know what the weather is going to be like down there!!

WHAT??????? I packed 3 weeks ago...HEHEHEHE. I had to take everything out again and wash/press/replace to the suitcases. I am so obsessed with this, I think I just can't wait till its over with? What..Oh I think I am just delerious (SP) from no sleep..I am sooooo excited. :earseek: :cool1: :jumping4: :boat:

Oh Yeah sorry. I have been checking the weather twice a day since Thursday fell into the 15 day weather bracket and it looks like we're going to have high 70's Thursday, low of 68, Friday in Nassau today it shows 84/72 (WOW!), Friday in Castaway 79/58 (maybe chilly for my cruise fantasy, although it was 37 here last night..) Am I obsessed, I think so. Its amazing how much those 'forecasts' change twice a day over a 15 day period...Yeah, that would be obsessed. Look for me at the mickey pool....!!Hope this helps, I just packed mostly summer clothes, with sweaters for nights because I am sooo cold natured. see ya there!!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter