ROLL CALL 12/09/04 Wonder

Yeah!!! I was trying to find the thread and couldn't find it thanks for all the new posts. We are counting the days!! I just found out that the First Annual Bahamas International Film Festival will be taking place during our cruise in Nassau. It starts December 9th. We will be in Nassau on Dec. 10th. There will be many screenings and activities. One of the sponsor is the Atlantis Resort.

I would love to hear what everyone is planning to do on their day in Nassau and also when everyone receives their cruise documents :wave2:

Claudia

Bahamas International Film Festival

DCL said our cruise docs were printed last week so they should be on the way!!! My friend is cruising 12/5 and just got hers.

bncschneider1 >> we are planning to stay on board at nassau day....we would go to swim with the dolphins but we gave up....we guess the weather and the water maybe very chilly to our DD.

bubbasmom99 >> My DD is almost 6.....i guess she will love the club !

If you meet us on the ship.....give us a wave !! :)

see you all on board !

....WE AND THE PERFECT COUPLE AT DTD.

f6437355.jpg

Hey all! Counting down...:bounce: My dd's are 4.5 and 7. I am hoping to squeeze the 4.5 in with the 5-7 group. I really don't think she'll go without 'sissy'! Sometimes she is such a mommy's baby! I think if they'd let her go with her sis, mom and dad would enjoy the trip sooooo much more. I don't think she'll be in much anyway, but we'd love to see a couple of movies w/o kiddies. :love2:
Won't be long!!! Are we gonna meet? I'm also stayin onboard for Nassau day. We want to really enjoy the ship.:cheer2:
Countin it down....

:bounce: My dd's are 10.5 and 3.5 We have early seating and we are hoping to be hanging out at Goofy's sandlot the sport's beach area at Castaway Cay. I hear it is less crowded than the family beach area and close to everything!!!!

My kids are 4 and 7 and very excited!!!!:bounce: I'm hoping the weather is good for CC. The kids can't wait to go.:earsboy:

We're on board as well! Self (40), DH (40) and DS (6), first trip to WDW (Poly 4 nts) and first Disney Cruise. See y'all on board.

Julie in San Diego!

welcome to Disboard couponluvr !!

we are going to MVMCP at 12/07, anybody else ? and...what time are you planning to arrive at the ship ?? we will rent a car....but we have a terrible doubt...... if we must sleep at Radisson ou go only at thursday morning to the port ....any opinion ?

thanks

:bounce: We are also going to MVMCP on December 7th. We have a PS at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner, then we are planning to take pictures and get Cocoa near the Hall of Presidents!! Then off we go to have fun!!! We will be staying at the Poly 12/5 - 12/9. We are staying in the Hawaii Building with hopefully a Lagoon Patio Room. Anybody received their cruise documents. I just checked our mail and nothing:(

Claudia:hyper:

Ps Our ride will pick us up at 11am. We are hoping to arrive by noon. We don't need to check in since we are doing the Land/Sea vacation and we check in at the hotel for our cruise as well. If you need to check in I think you can start checking in around 10:45am or 11:00am. Characters usually come out at this time too. Embarkation begins between 12:00pm and 1:00pm

We are eating at the LTT at 4:45 on MVMCP night.

We are renting a car so after loading up and having breakfast at the Cape May Cafe, we will be off for a scenic drive to the terminal. Plan to arrive around 11 am. We are doing REAS so we don't need to do the reservation scramble, but I want to maximize our time on the ship!

:Pinkbounc My DD 10.5 told me to say hi! and we are eating at the LTT at 5:05pm:wave:. I believe there are about two to three other families that are disboard members that will be there around the same time!!! :hyper:

Claudia

We've got a little one that just might wanna hang out at the club, she's 3 1/2 :)

Who's getting totally antsy here? *raising my hand* I've already started packing! It's gonna be hard though, since the kids have no idea. We're only going to tell them that we're going "somewhere" and that we're flying. DS14 will automatically know once we hit the airport, but DD3 won't have a clue. As for the cruise part, DS won't know until we get to the port. We can tell him the driver got lost. haha!

We're getting picked up from the Poly at 10:30 on the 9th, so we should be able to board right when they start letting people on the ship. Yay!!! :bounce:

Julie in San Diego, what part are you from? I was pretty much raised in the South Bay area, and am now in Texas :wave2:

We won't be at MVMCP this time around, but it'll be our first time at WDW for the holiday season so it'll be lots of fun to just take it all in. It'll be cool to see all of the decorations and stuff. That's one thing we miss about California. We used to hit DL and DCA during the holidays and it'll be sad not to see the Electrical Parade or the Haunted Mansion Holiday (WAAAAHHH!!!!) but I know there will be lots of new stuff to experience and fall in love with :teeth:

Come on single digits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter