ROLL CALL 12/09/04 Wonder

bncschneider1

Earning My Ears
:wave: Anyone else out there cruising 12/09/04 on the Disney Wonder. We are cruising as part of the Land/Sea vacation with 4 days at WDW (12/5 -12/9)..See you all at the deck party, we will have bubbles.

Claudia from SF:wave2:

FINALLY, another December 9th cruiser!

We will be there (just DH and I). It's a quickie cruise - what we can squeeze in with DH's schedule. We'll be at the VWL for 2 nights before.

See you there!

:Pinkbounc Great!! My mother in law, my DDs' (10 & 3) and I are looking forward to our trip. We are from California and we usually go to Disneyland. This is my DDs' and I first trip to WDW & hopefully not our last. Anyone else out there? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!
:wave2:

Hi, new here but my family (me, DH, DS14 and DD3) will be there, too. We'll be at WDW from the 5th up until the 9th at the Poly:teeth:

Hey, you never know! You'll like the Poly, it's a little slice of paradise when ya can't make it to the Islands :sunny:

My wife and I spend the winters in Florida, I work at Disney. My daughter her husband and my grand-daughter (8) will be coming down from NY and we are sailing on December 9, 2004 Wonder.We have two cabins together.

:bounce: Wow your so lucky!! Your a Disney CM!!!

We will be at the deck party blowing bubbles!!!

Anyone else going?

Claudia from SF

Hello!! This is my first post!:earsgirl: My family is cruising on our very first cruise on 12/9! Me, DH, DD7, and DD4. We can't wait. I have been glued to these boards and finally decided to post. I see we only have 69 days left! How do I add the countdown to my signature?
Can't wait to blow those bubbles! :thewave:

Thanks! Why do ya'll have 68-69 days, OHHHH! Ya'll are doing WDW 1st, OK! No Fair! I got all excited thinking it was only 69 days away, We are doing WDW last..so longer wait for me.:( See ya there !:wave:

We get our cabin number today !!! Deck 7..!!

Just waiting the docs !!

...come on December !!

:D

Hi everyone! We'll be at the AKL on the 3rd and 4th, BCV on the 5-9th and then on the ship with you! It will be me, DH, DS (5 1/2) and DD (2 1/2). I just booked the Romantic Escape at Sea for some extra pampering :) Can't wait for it to get here!

This is my first post and include us in on the roll call for 12/9!!!!:bounce: The kids are very excited!!!! It'll be short but hopefully sweet! I just hope there's no rain on CC day! Unfortunately, since we booked so late, we're wait listed for 1st seating. I hope it changes, b/c my mom is 71, and my kids are 6 and 4. They wouldn't be use to eating at their normal bed time!!! Does anyone think that they'll play they New Disney Christmas movie on board. It's only out on video/DVD, but it'll be around the holidays. That would be great if it were the case!!! Can't wait!!!!:earsboy:

welcome Disney1998 !! We booked in August and only get the 2nd seating too!! I read many posts about it and think it isn t so bad !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter