ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we thought you were a grumpy old man.

(That's for your ribbing of my BWV contract versus BCV. Now we're even.)

I stepped into a puddle and got one of my feet wet walking to DHS last May. Turns out it was the clown pool. It was so small I completely missed it!!

:rotfl2:

bsmnt---$117-$21060-180-BLT-Feb-0/16, 1/17, 180/18, 180/19- sent 8/3

Taken 8/12.

First of all, I'm sorry it got taken. This really surprises me with a Feb UY because every time I talked with my rep, she tried to get me to buy Feb UY direct for BLT because they had so many points for that UY. I thought Feb would be safe for a while considering how many they had. I guess I was wrong. :(

bsmnt---$117-$21060-180-BLT-Feb-0/16, 1/17, 180/18, 180/19- sent 8/3

Taken 8/12.

Sorry for you and keep trying! I too am a little surprised they took a stripped contract but when it comes to Disney sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to what they take or pass. FWIW...120 and higher seems to be somewhat safe

I stepped into a puddle and got one of my feet wet walking to DHS last May. Turns out it was the clown pool. It was so small I completely missed it!!

:rotfl2:
Okay, I concede that this was actually very funny, for once pirate:

I probably shouldn't tell you we are booked at BCV next March so my dad can try out the lazy river. I'll never hear the end of it from you...I may have already said too much.

I probably shouldn't tell you we are booked at BCV next March so my dad can try out the lazy river

Yeah, I'm sure that's the only reason. :rolleyes:

No worries about saying too much. Instead, you can feel bad for my future whack-a-dino competitors during AK moonlight magic. Their vouchers will not be well spent on that round. 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter