ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. :cool2:

Congrats on becoming a member though. Always exciting!

Thanks! DH thought it would be good to have points at the DVC where our friends have points, but we first agreed on BC or BWV as a must. They bought direct a few years back and couldn't get BC. I will say that it is nice at the creepy clown pool that you don't have too far to walk to get a nice beverage at Leaping Horse Libations from any area. ;)

No doubt SAB is better than that scary clown pool. It was a tough decision to decide between BCV and BWV. We have stayed in villas at each of them and loved both (can't beat the location when Epcot and HS are your favorite parks), but ultimately decided BWV was a better choice for us.
Well, BWV does have its own brewery. I mean, a bigger pool is nice and all, but let's look at priorities.

Well, BWV does have its own brewery. I mean, a bigger pool is nice and all, but let's look at priorities.

Of course, one can always take a pleasant walk over to the brewery (being careful not to trip over the clown pool). You can't enter SAB unless you stay at BCV.

AND, BCV has a brewery too. It's called EPCOT. :D

Anyway we are a little :offtopic: now, so I will step aside having once again won the argument. Please resume posting all the great contracts, regardless of where you are staying, and good luck to those waiting! (especially for BCV! ;))

Another superstitious person and did not want to post until things went through. But paseed right of first refusal. Tried to use the link in the first post, but blocked on my work computer, so will need to try from home. But details are:

kpeterso---$153-$7650-50-VGC-Dec-0/16, 50/17, 50/18, 50/19- sent 8/2, passed 8/16

Very excited to add on to VGC. Have needed more points here for a long time!

Moxiemom---$140-$7928-50-VGF-Apr-0/16, 50/17, 50/18, 50/19- sent 7/31

Passed 8/17!!! My first resale, I'm going through Fidelity (Bonnie) and Monera for financing part of it...any advice on how soon I'll get access to these points? I have to establish a new membership because this is a different use year than my direct VGF contract.

Passed 8/17!!! My first resale, I'm going through Fidelity (Bonnie) and Monera for financing part of it...any advice on how soon I'll get access to these points? I have to establish a new membership because this is a different use year than my direct VGF contract.

My guess at least a month if everything goes smoothly....... but things seem to be going a lot quicker this year, as opposed to last. I asked Bonnie if she had a closing date set yet, but it probably can't be set till after the Estoppel.

Yay we passed I'm so excited we are finally members! I can't wait to be welcomed home in Aulani :)

iheartcoasters---$88-$10325-100-AUL-Mar-0/16, 100/17, 100/18, 100/19-Sub MF 2 Cont.- sent 8/1, passed 8/17

iheartcoasters---$88-$20579-220-AUL-Mar-0/16, 42/17, 220/18, 220/19-Sub MF 2 Cont.- sent 8/1, passed 8/17

My guess at least a month if everything goes smoothly....... but things seem to be going a lot quicker this year, as opposed to last. I asked Bonnie if she had a closing date set yet, but it probably can't be set till after the Estoppel.

Did you have this titled the same as your current contract? If you did once Disney receives your information and begins setting it up you will see the new membership in your current online account. Do not be surprised to see the new membership without the points. The point may take an additional day to appear.

Just got the email that we passed :)

SPLzero---$75-$25088-300-AKV-Dec-0/16, 300/17, 300/18- sent 7/25, passed 8/17

They have to just blindly grab any contract with the UY they need.

That's a great deal. Congrats!

Did you have this titled the same as your current contract? If you did once Disney receives your information and begins setting it up you will see the new membership in your current online account. Do not be surprised to see the new membership without the points. The point may take an additional day to appear.

All 3 of our contracts are titled the same right now, with the 4th hopefully recorded correctly. We have a February, March, and June UY. So we have 3 master contracts right now.

I actually didn't ask it to be titled the same because I thought it wouldn't be possible to combine them because of the difference in uy....should I call to have them add my husband to fix it up? (Original was joint, this one I was buying in just my name)

IUsedToBeCool---$75-$36995-480-AKV-Sep-0/16, 188/17, 189/18, 480/19- sent 7/31

This is our first contract and I'm super excited! Very worried that Disney will take it due to price and number of points, but I have my fingers crossed!
TAKEN!! 7/17
So bummed out right now that it hurts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!