ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Vacation Club Saratoga Springs 160 Point Contract august Use year
$72 per point 180 Point Allocation on August 1,2018 The closing costs are $308 instead of $700 like I am schocked what others play for closing same timeshare closing

Disney Vacation Club Saratoga Springs 160 Point Contract august Use year
$72 per point 180 Point Allocation on August 1,2018 The closing costs are $308 instead of $700 like I am schocked what others play for closing same timeshare closing
Awesome! Always great to get a deal and pass ROFR!
When did you send this for ROFR?

I was being superstitious and didn't provide my info earlier even though I was stalking this post. But now we passed!!!!!! Yay! I was hoping the higher price would be a deterrent. It still saved us a lot over buying direct. We have a delayed closing mid-October, so it's just waiting again now.

Steph01002---$107-$19117-175-BWV-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 146/18, 175/19- sent 8/4, passed 8/16

I was being superstitious and didn't provide my info earlier even though I was stalking this post. But now we passed!!!!!! Yay! I was hoping the higher price would be a deterrent. It still saved us a lot over buying direct. We have a delayed closing mid-October, so it's just waiting again now.

Steph01002---$107-$19117-175-BWV-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 146/18, 175/19- sent 8/4, passed 8/16
Congrats!!! Glad your superstition paid off! Now the BCV/BWV fight can continue between @ScubaCat and @pangyal :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

No doubt SAB is better than that scary clown pool. It was a tough decision to decide between BCV and BWV. We have stayed in villas at each of them and loved both (can't beat the location when Epcot and HS are your favorite parks), but ultimately decided BWV was a better choice for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!