• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

At this point I'm not even thinking about ROFR happening. I'm just looking at my closing date in July because the speed they're moving at they aren't ever getting through them all before they close.

Day 42 for me .
Which day of the week will it be? Wednesday last week, Thursday the week before and Tuesday before that.
I'm hoping Tuesday. Memorial Day did happen the one week.

I waited 55 days last year. I really didn't think it would happen again given that it was like 10-14 days when I submitted this time. But here we are! Lol

Day 34, but who’s counting? Maybe they will take all ROFR to sell direct points to the NBA and other sport associations? (Not starting rumors, just the waiting is getting old and I wonder what they are doing to take this long when it was about 2 weeks wait at the time we sent to ROFR.)

Day 34, but who’s counting? Maybe they will take all ROFR to sell direct points to the NBA and other sport associations? (Not starting rumors, just the waiting is getting old and I wonder what they are doing to take this long when it was about 2 weeks wait at the time we sent to ROFR.)

I doubt they're scheming anything. I think it's as simple as furloughs and having bigger fish to fry at the moment. I do hope it picks back up this week but judging by the lack of movement today makes me wonder.

No need to buy points to house the NBA. They already own thousands and thousands of cash pay rooms on property. There are over 36,000 hotel rooms on WDW property. Also NBA teams need meeting space for meetings, not just practices, so the convention hotels make much more sense for them than the DVC properties which have no significant meeting space like AKL, SSR, PVB, or OKW.

At this point I'm not even thinking about ROFR happening. I'm just looking at my closing date in July because the speed they're moving at they aren't ever getting through them all before they close.

Pretty much the same thing for me. Closing date is July 1st.

Pretty much the same thing for me. Closing date is July 1st.

Your closing date for this contract is July 1? :
Figment's Girl---$142-$15574-100-CCV@WL-Aug-0/18, 0/19, 84/20, 100/21- sent 5/8
(got it from the first page of this thread)

My contract was submitted more than a week before yours and has a closing date the end of July 😬 Was your closing date 60 days? I just noticed my contract says 90 days 🤯

Your closing date for this contract is July 1? :
Figment's Girl---$142-$15574-100-CCV@WL-Aug-0/18, 0/19, 84/20, 100/21- sent 5/8
(got it from the first page of this thread)

My contract was submitted more than a week before yours and has a closing date the end of July 😬 Was your closing date 60 days? I just noticed my contract says 90 days 🤯

Yes, closing date was 60 days. Maybe I am confused, but the first line of my paperwork says, 'This contract shall be closed on or before 7/1/2020 or within 45 days from when the estoppel information is provided by Disney to the closing company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter