ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...no. It’s your decision, but I would tell them you want this followed up on. They’re not doing this for free, and they need to check at this point. Again, your decision, but I wouldn’t sit on it too long.
Thanks. I sent them another email message today asking them to check on Monday. I will let everyone know what I find out on Monday.

Let's see if this AKV DEC contract passes ROFR . Paid a few hundred $ more than we wanted so hopefully Disney passes on it.

NHLFAN---$103-$11631-100-AKV-Dec-184/17, 100/18, 100/19- sent 4/5

... just over two weeks now ...

Fidelity has been painfully slow for me throughout this whole process. Their title company has been so slow, too. :worried: Everything that has to go out to anywhere (ROFR, title company, etc) has taken several days to a week longer than it should’ve. Here’s my timeline so far:

Offer placed and accepted: 1/25
Signed contract: 1/26
Sent to Disney for ROFR: 2/2
Passed ROFR: 2/19
Closing docs received and returned: 4/11

And we still haven’t actually closed. I haven’t heard a response from the title Co or fidelity lately. Emailed the title Co on Tuesday and fidelity yesterday morning. I had heard fidelity would be “slower” but I didn’t expect to move this slow!

We bought BLT through DVC Resale Market and they had Magic Vacation Title handle the closing.

Offer placed/accepted: 1/29
Closed: 3/6
Membership docs from Disney: 3/21
DVC trip booked: 3/31

Thought I'd post this in case the information is helpful. Not totally surprised that it was taken, but disappointed nonetheless. The hunt goes on . . .

evenstephen---$107-$13465-120-AKV-Dec-0/16, 0/17, 0/18, 120/19- sent 3/16, taken 4/6
So sorry. I was lucky a few months ago and got for $100 and it had last year and this year points. Never makes sense what they take.

I'll take any increase in my favor for sure :) If anyone is interested, I am using Fidelity and First American Title Company.
I am currently using both of them. And If I had not been emailing both of them consistently I don't think I would have gotten anywhere. Email and ask. AND keep emailing. They both are slow. VERY slow.
Good Luck

I am currently using both of them. And If I had not been emailing both of them consistently I don't think I would have gotten anywhere. Email and ask. AND keep emailing. They both are slow. VERY slow.
Good Luck

That’s funny as I think first American is one of the more expensive closing companies

I think I read that we can request title companies? I wonder if I should request Magic Vacation Title since I'm working with Fidelity. :crutches:

Yup, you can request a specific title company when the broker lets you know that your offer was accepted. I used David C. Sweet when I worked with Fidelity.
Thanks! I'm guessing it's too late then since it's been sent to ROFR? I haven't seen any mentioning of any title company from our emails. :crazy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter