ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I decided to geek out due to impatiently waiting.

For AKV the average pass time in this forum thread has been 13.6 days (9 days is the shortest and 19 days the longest; average price $101.2). The average AKV Taken time has been 22.83 days (Shortest wait is 20 days and the longest is 24 days; average price $97.5). The average Outstanding time for those whom haven't heard has been 18.85 days (Shortest is 5 days and the longest is 42 days;average price $101).

So my take aways are (1) Passing normally happens within 2 weeks (2) Over 19 days you will most likely have your contract Taken (3) I need to get back to work...

Last edited:

For AKV the average pass time in this forum thread has been 13.6 days (9 days is the shortest and 19 days the longest; average price $101.2). The average AKV Taken time has been 22.83 days (Shortest wait is 20 days and the longest is 24 days; average price $97.5). The average Outstanding time for those whom haven't heard has been 18.85 days (Shortest is 5 days and the longest is 42 days;average price $101).

So my take aways are (1) Passing normally happens within 2 weeks (2) Over 19 days you will most likely have your contract Taken (3) I need to get back to work...

Love it. I was actually thinking about doing this but I don’t have any free time until Fri.

We had an AKV taken on day 21 (I never added it to the forum back in Feb). I am trying for OKW this time and I am not optimistic at this point. I think I will be shocked if it passes. I am only on day 13 but I just don’t have a good feeling about it.

Crazy to think just last April we bought 160 pts at AKL for $79/pt, and nearly all passed. Now its over $100 and even then there's a good chance they'll take it. I know big things ahead for Disney but it definitely makes any add on decisions more difficult (already did a 25pt add on direct), but I still like to look. :magnify:

Buyer decided to not sell, done before we heard from Disney so not sure if it would have passed.
Sorry, I am surprised we don't see this more often. This is why I am nervous all the way up to closing. The seller has some protection with the escrow money, but the buyer has none. Either Disney or the seller can stop the process!:furious:

I emailed DVCRESALEMARKET for an update as my offer has been with Disney since 31st March.

They had no update other than there were many other contracts that had been sent off before mine and they were still waiting to hear on those.....great...

I think mine will be nabbed but I just want to be put out of my misery.

Buyer decided to not sell, done before we heard from Disney so not sure if it would have passed.

This is so aggravating that they are just walking away. What’s even more annoying is that you have no recourse at all. I’m sorry.

Wow... that’s great info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter