ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjwelch24---$85-$17226-170-AUL-Jun-0/17, 170/18, 170/19- sent 3/16, passed 4/23

PASSED! After 38 days.

Congratulations! There must be something going on with Aulani right now. I'm at three weeks for ROFR on my Aulani contract tomorrow. That's much longer than the three other contracts I've bought recently (including an Aulani contract). Of course I read your post after I had pinged the broker this morning to see what's going on.

Congratulations! There must be something going on with Aulani right now. I'm at three weeks for ROFR on my Aulani contract tomorrow. That's much longer than the three other contracts I've bought recently (including an Aulani contract). Of course I read your post after I had pinged the broker this morning to see what's going on.
I was surprised how long it took. I haven't seen any Aulani contracts taken either so I'm not sure why it took so long.

Can't post this into the Jan-March 2018 thread, so perhaps someone can update.

Heard last night (04/09) that we passed ROFR. Much quicker than I was expecting. Can't wait to finalize the paperwork and start planning.
Congratulations. I passed mine last month as well. Can't wait to visit for the first time.

Well, after 30 days in ROFR Disney decided to take our OKW contract today :( On to the next.

JV63---$80-$22215-270-OKW-Mar-0/17, 100/18, 49/19, 270/20-Seller pays 18/19 MF- sent 3/12, taken 4/12
So sorry would have thought this would have passed. Guess we don't know Disney's thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter