• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

there are just no words to describe how sad I feel:(

I don't know what to say. My condolences to Caitlyn, Jennifer and the rest of the family. :(

:( :( Speechless.....I can not think of anything I can say :( I communicated via pms and posts with her on and off...:(

June really is a very bad month for the DIS; as another poster mentioned, first Tink, then Sylvia, and now Robin. My thoughts and prayers are with Robin's entire family, especially little Caitlyn. :(

How sad :(

Maybe someone from the DIS or her sister can open up a PayPal account or something, so DISers can give a little something to help out her poor daughter in some way.

My sympathies to Robin's family.
As her sister said, Life is so NOT fair.:mad:

May your wonderful memories sustain you.

We will miss you , Robin, May God bless you and keep you.
You brightened many a day here with your great stories and sense of humor. I thank you.

I am so very sad :( and at a loss for words.............
Marilyn

This is awful. I just can't believe it. Like Steve mentioned, we were just laughing ourselves silly a couple weeks ago at Robin's stories. Robin was so young and full of life. I just can't believe this. It's so sad, especially for Caitlyn, she's lost both parents in such a short period of time. That poor baby, she's got to be so lost right now.

I'm so sorry to hear this, my prayers go out to Robin's family, especially to Caitlyn, that poor child has been through more in her young life than most people face in an entire lifetime. :(

I wasn't able to read the boards earlier today from work and I've been unable to access from home since Tuesday morning. The title of this thread did not catch my attention immediately but I read another thread detailing Robin's final posts with a reply sending others here to learn more. What a sad day it is here on the DIS. Robin will be missed by her online family. She obviously touched many here, as is attested by the 11 pages of replies that were here when I began mine.

To Jennifer and Caitlyn's family,
My family's condolences to you all. What a terrible shame that Robin had to be taken from you so suddenly. I hope the best for little Caitlyn and that you become stronger as a result of her life ending so suddenly.

With deepest sympathy,
The Fry Family
Reading, Pennsylvania.

Caitlyn, Jennifer, Robin's Mom, and the rest of Robins' family, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

There are no words that can express my feelings right now. :( My heart goes out to Robin's family. You're in my thoughts and prayers. {{{{hugs}}}}

My heart goes out to Robin's family at this very difficult time. Please know that our prayers are with you.

this is so sad:( .i just dont know what to say except my prayers are with that family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter