Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

janette

DIS Veteran
I don't know how to post this so I'll just say the little I know.

I received a phone call from Robin's mom saying she passed away this morning. She said she had an aortic aneurysm and they couldn't save her. They will try to have a service Friday. I'll try to find out more later.

Say a prayer for Caitlyn. I can't imagine how alone she is right now and she has lost far too much in her short life. I'm worried about what may happen with her without her mom.

Give a friend a hug, you never know when they might not be here anymore.

Oh no what horrible news. That poor baby. Prayers for the family.

I don't know how to respond. I had to read your post 3-4 times before I fully understood. Robin was such a special person on these boards and I can't imagine her not being a part of our community. :( :( :(

God bless her, her family and most especially her little girl, Caitlyn.

:( :( :(

I am in a state of shock. Like Becka, I have had to read this several times.

My heart breaks for Caitlyn.

I am truly in shock to hear this :( I don't even know what to say.... poor Caitlyn :( She has lost so much in such a short life... my prayers are with her and all who love Robin. She will be missed....

Like Becka, I'm shocked and just reading this over and over.

Poor little Caitlyn has lost so much so soon. She will definitely be in my prayers.

The month of June can be hard around here...Tink, Sylvia and now Robin.:(
I can't believe this. I am so sad to hear this terrible news.:(

:( Poor Caitlyn.:( She's lost 2 parents in such a short time and she's so young.:(

I hope her birth father doesn't get her.:mad:

I'll miss Robin. I didn't know her all that well, but I'm in tears this morning thinking about her losing her life at such a young age.:( She was such a good mommy too.:(

Thanks for letting us know, Janette.:(

I can't find the words to say how sorry I am. That poor child, what she has been through. She'll be remembered in my prayers as well as the family.

Originally posted by browneyes
I hope her birth father doesn't get her.:mad:

I know that he still had parental rights. Robin had agreed to not sue for back child support in exchange for him not trying to see Caitlyn. I don't know what will happen.

My immediate thought was that father, and would Caitlyn have to go live with him. :(

Please, dear God, protect that child and keep her out of harms way.

I am in tears. I just cannot believe this.

Oh that would be horrible if she had to go live with him. Robin was so wonderful. I feel like I'm in a nightmare. I could only be a million times worse for her family.

Kejoda, I feel the same way -- like this is all part of a terrible dream! :(

I keep clicking on this thread hoping these terrible words don't exist........

I know Robin had gastric bypass surgery not long ago, I am wondering if her death is anyway associated with that. I guess we will find out when details unfold.

Janette, please extend our condolences to Robin's mother when you speak with her.

This is so sad. My heart breaks for that poor baby. My prayers are with the family.

I am sorry to hear this - sending prayers for Caitlyn and her grandmother

OMG, I am in total shock. :(
My heart is breaking for Caitlyn. :(
My prayers go out to Robin's family.
I also hope that Caitlyn's dad does not get custody of her.
:(

What a terrible tragedy. That poor child.

I'm amazed at how quickly word gets around I'm Jennifer Robin's little sister when I heard one of the first things I thought was how are we going to tell her Disney friends We dont think it was connected with any of her surgeries it's just a tragic occurence that has now taken one of the people I can say I truly loved and one who protected me from this world I know now in my heart and my mind that I want to and have to be the same to caitlyn as my sister was to me the one who protected and cared for me I have to be caitlyn's "older sister" I just hope the job I do is 1/100th of how robin was to me if I can do this then I have suceeded I hope you all knew robin like I did

Sincerely
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter