Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

OMG, I cannot believe this! I just was reading about the 'nudist grandma' recently...this is unbelieveable! My deepest, most sincere condolences to Robins family. How incredibly sad!:( :( :(

Oh my!!! Robin was such a nice person and had dealt with so much. I can't believe this! :(

My prayers go out to Caitlyn and Jennifer and the whole family. This is just so unbelievable.

Robin was one of the first DISers I ever met. . it was at a meet in Dallas and she had posted a few weeks earlier about a pretty grisley episode with her ex-husband and I made a point of offering my services if she wanted to find him and lay a little hurt on him. . .

But she was with her new boyfriend and Caitlyn and said she was okay and that wouldn't be necessary. .

I met her a second time at a meet across from Six-Flags in Dallas. . . her mom was there with her and I only got to talk with her a minute or two but she seemed happy and okay. . .

Dunno what to say here. . Robin was a person who has been on the DIS since I've been on the DIS and while we never were really close there is still that bond.

Of course now I wish I would have made a point of sending her a PM or an E and seeing how she was. . but **** it; woulda; shoulda; coulda. . . sounds phony even to me. . . I do remember her contribution to the "Strangest Thing at WDW" thread about her "unwashed Grandmother in the wheelchair rolling down to Bay Lake" and that was one of the funnier things I ever read on the DIS so I think for now I'm hanging on to that to remember her by instead of the tough things she had to deal with during her life.

I heard about this this morning and it's taking me all day to think about what I wanted to write and this still isn't much. . just want to say how sorry I am and how Caitlyn will be in my prayers; and that where ever you are Robin I'll miss ya.. .

:( :( :(
I am at a loss for words here....Robin and I had exchanged PM's now and again..idle chit chat to pass the time. This is just so sad. Such a young life taken way too soon. I will keep Caitlyn and her entire family in my thoughts and prayers and may you Rest in Peace Robin :(

I'm speechless like many others..:(
I will be praying for Caitlyn & her family..:(

Oh my gosh...I'm having a hard time even breathing right now. I was just thinking about Tink and Sylvia this morning. This is terrible, terrible news, I just can't absorb it.

How terribly sad. I remember just reading about the nudist grandma and the falling off the Ferry dock not too long ago. I had quite a chucckle over those stories. I'll definitely keep Caitlyn & her family in my prayers. :(

My heart goes out to little Caitlyn and to everyone who loved Robin. So very sad....:(

I'm at a loss here......words are failing me. My thoughts and prayers go to poor little Caitlyn.

Linda

I will be keeping Robin and her family, especially Caitlyn in my thoughts and prayers. :( :(

I missed seeing this yesterday. How very sad...she was so young. My prayers go out to her family.

Oh my! I too missed this yesterday so I'm late offering my condolences.. This makes me SO incredibly sad.. On several occasions when I was going through a rough patch in my life Robin was kind enough to PM me..

I can't believe this.. She was way too young!! :(

I haven't been able to get on for a few days... and this is a total and complete shock.

I am truly sorry for her family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter