Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

There are no words......I still can't believe what I'm reading here. :( :( :( :(

My prayers and heartfelt condolences to you Jennifer, and the rest of your family, especially little Caitlyn.

Very sad. :(

I too loved seeing Caitlyn's picture in her siggy. Very cute little girl.

My condolences to the entire family. :(

star.gif
On and on
star2.gif
the rain will fall
star.gif

star2.gif
Like tears from a star
star.gif
like tears from a star
star2.gif

star.gif
On and on
star2.gif
the rain will say
star.gif

star2.gif
How fragile we are
star.gif
how fragile we are
star2.gif

sunset.gif

I can't seem to take it in - I'm so sorry for your loss Jennifer, you and your whole family - particularly Caitlyn, that poor little girl. Please Jennifer let Caitlyn know that there are a WHOLE LOT of people who know her through her mommy on these boards and we LOVE her very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Whoa. Add me to the list that had to re-read this a couple of times. My deepest most heartfelt condolences to Robin's mom, precious Caitlyn, and to you Jennifer. Please please please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for you all.

Debbie

Jennifer, my deepest condolences to you and your whole family during this truly tragic time. Please keep us posted on how little Caitlyn is doing. My heart simply breaks for her.

It's taken me a while to comprehend this as well. It seems like just yesterday we were watching the Lion King and having lunch with Robin and Caitlyn. Even having been through so much in her life, Robin was so upbeat and optimistic about her future. I just can't believe she's gone so suddenly. :(

My condolences to you, Jennifer, and to Caitlyn and the rest of the family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

My heart is breaking for Caitlyn.

My sympathies to her and her family. :( How very sad.

oh my god! i am so stunned i really don't know what else to say. :( :( :(

That is incredibly sad news. :(

Poor Caitlyn. I'll definately be thinking of her today.

I am speechless! How tragic and terrible! I just had the pleasure of meeting Robin and Caitlyn at the Dallas DIS meet about a month ago. I can't believe she is gone. My heart breaks for Caitlyn and Robin's entire family. My prayers are with them all. :( :( :(

I am heartbroken to hear this :( I met Robin December, 2001. She was a sweetheart and her little girl was precious.

I am praying for Robin, her family and this little girl. God bless them all. I think for one time in my life I am speechless :(

My heart goes out to Caitlyn, Jennifer and Robin's entire family. I am feeling such sadness for them.

She was so young and had so much to give. My hope is that Caitlyn grows up knowing just how special her Mom really was.

This is such sad, sad news. :( I'm so sorry. I will keep Kaitlyn in my prayers always. :( I'm stunned and saddened. :(

I can't believe this.:( I haven't been able to access the boards for 24 hours and I get here and almost wish I hadn't.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter