Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

This is just such an incredibly sad situation :( :( :( My best to poor Caitlyn and the rest of Robin's family

So very sad. Saying prayers that it all works out for Caitlyn. Jennifer my prayers are with you and your family.

Jennifer - I have your mom's number but let me know if there is anything I can do.

I know she was the best big sister ever and she loved you all so much. :(

Jennifer, I am so sorry for your loss. Please do let us know anything we can do, anything at all..........

OMG!! :( :( :( :( :(

Another one who had to read and re-read this to fully comprehend what happened. :( :( :(

I'm speechless -- it was just a week or so ago that we were all ROFL over her nudist camp story. :(

Jennifer my deepest heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. As Snoopy said anything we can do for you, just let us know.

Jennifer, I'm so sorry for your loss.:( {{hugs}}

I know you'll take extra special care of little Caitlyn.

I loved this pic in her mom's siggy:
28.jpg

It's just unbelievable. I can't quite grasp it yet. Poor Caitlyn and you too Jennifer. :(

OMG - I just don't know what to say. I'm feeling so much right now and just cannot get it into words.

Jenniffer --- PLEASE PM me and I will give you my phone number. If there is anything I can do --- lend an ear -- or ANYTHING, feel free to call me at anytime! Please let your family know that I am thinking of them.

Give Caitlyn a BIG hug from me.
:(

What a tragedy! My sympathy goes out to Caitlyn, Jennifer and their whole family.

Oh my gosh… that is so sad! :( I too was reading it multiple times, comprehending. :( How terrible. :(

My prayers for Caitlyn… may she be kept safe and happy and grow up knowing just how much her Mom loved her.

Lots of ~*hugs*~ to you Jennifer, along with my sincere condolences. Caitlyn’s lucky to have you around.

So sad. :( :( :(

i'm in shock...

that poor little girl...i just can't imagine...i'm totally speechless...

my deepest condolences going out to her family...

This is so very sad. :( My deepest sympathies to you Jennifer, Caitlyn, and all of Robin's family.

omgosh. Im so sorry. That poor baby! I will mis Robin!! She was a wonderful person! Ill miss seeing dear Caitlyns picture too. :(

Prayers for the whole family!

I spoke to Robin on another board recently. She told me that Caitlyn does not see her biological father. Jennifer can you let us know if that continues to be the case.

I am grieving so much I can't put it into words. Jennifer our love and prayers to you and to Caitlyn. Please keep us informed.

I'm sitting here in shock wondering how such a sweet little one can comprehend so much loss and tragedy in her short little life. Jennifer, my sincere condolences to you and your family and I will keep all of you in my prayers, especially Caitlyn.
Robin will be sadly missed around here. :(
Cathy

I am in total shock. That poor family and that poor, sweet little girl. I don't even know what to say...Jennifer, please accept my condolences and pass them along to your family. Keep Caitlyn safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter