Road Trip!

Jenn....can you PRETTY PLEASE (with sugar on top, Rosie gets the cherry) hurry up and post the last bit of yourTR? I leave Sat for Vegas and will have NO internet access :-)scared1:) for a whole week!

Jenn....can you PRETTY PLEASE (with sugar on top, Rosie gets the cherry) hurry up and post the last bit of yourTR? I leave Sat for Vegas and will have NO internet access :-)scared1:) for a whole week!

Crap! I dont have my laptop with me today... :sad2:

I really wanted to get it done but all the pictures are on the laptop....

I will try hun... But it looks like I might be pretty busy the next couple days... I have my stepsisters bridal shower on saturday and my nieces baptism on sunday plus i just found out that a good friend of mines mom is not doing well at all... so i dont even know if i will make it to the shower or baptism because i might have to go to Framingham to be with her... :sad2:

Well I guess those are good enough excuses.......

(just kidding, take your time...I'll be thinking of you and your friend and her mom)

:hug:Well aren't you so sweet letting me have the cherry.....:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter