• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

I think the problem is that there was very little Tusker House availability to begin with and few if any reservations were held back for the package. This year's AP room discount redux.

Got excited and grabbed it, but cancelled almost immediately after bc it didn't fit well into my plans. This was my confirmation email (obv cut off personal info).

Attachments

• IMG_1869.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 21
Nothing available for my day or party size so I've been poking around in a second browser. I did notice that on 11/19 there is an 11:40 available for 2 people for the Tusker House dining package at and if I look at non-package Tusker House availability, it shows that same 11:40 time... I'm not sure if they are the same reservation and it is a shared pool or are two coincidental yet independent reservations.

Last edited:
If I do a Tusker House meal with a ROL dining package, the characters still come out, right? A ROL package is basically a regular Tusker House reservation with a reserved seat for ROL that night, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter