RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

I totally understand what you are saying and that would make sense because it is a large section. I am just comparing it to the Fantasmic dining packages at HS. They keep so many reservations for each restaurant aside for the package and the rest are just for regular ADR's. If I cancelled a Mama Melrose ADR that wasn't part of the Fantasmic dining package it would go back into the available ADR's for Mama Melrose without the package. I don't know if they are doing the same for ROL or if it is different.:)

Has anyone been able to book a package in December for Tusker House?

It displays like it is open, but there is no availability at all during anytime Friday December 15th. Hard to believe that all availability had been snagged in less than 24 hours :(

We too already have ADR for Tusker but its not the package, thinking we may cancel and just not worry about it.

TIA
theres a 255 for 2 people opened on the 15 of dec, theres alot of openings for 2 people on the 15 for lunch

If I cancel a TH reservation, it should theoretically be added to the pool of available packages?

Regular TH reservation, NO. They are separate. I canceled Akershus breakfast & it did not become available for CP package, I wan't trying to do it for this reason, but wanted a CP breakfast. Booked Akershus CP 1st, and that canceled ADR wasn't available for CP. It has been stated for years for other packages that the reservations are separate. I would agree too, I had a MM ADR and MM had availability for ADRs but not for F! Dining Package. Then later F! Dining Package MM opened. So no, different.

Last edited:

theres a 255 for 2 people opened on the 15 of dec, theres alot of openings for 2 people on the 15 for lunch

Thanks, I shouldve mentioned its for a party of 4. My apologies.

So it looks like they are taking reservations at least for that day. We are just not able to find the proper amount for our party yet.

Got a Tusker House ROL reservation for a party of 11 on December 23 at 3:30 did this at 7 a.m. This morning

I heard of someone else (other than the person sunset7132 mentioned) that managed to get one in Nov.
But those are the only 2 I have heard of.
one person did a party of 4, but they canceled it
Thank you both for the reply.:) I have been constantly checking for breakfast at TH on Nov.10. I just hope they release today so I can stop refreshening the page, lol.

Thank you both for the reply.:) I have been constantly checking for breakfast at TH on Nov.10. I just hope they release today so I can stop refreshening the page, lol.

It was the same way for TH ROL breakfasts for October. I was searching the morning the ROL packages were released and there was literally no breakfasts available in October. I finally found a 10:30 TH ROL about 3 weeks ago for October 8. I had given up and got a FP for ROL, so when I did find the breakfast available, I cancelled the FP. I know it's not much help now, but I doubt many breakfast times will be released for TH ROL packages. Just keep looking and hopefully something will come open.

I managed to snag a ROL TH for 2 on 11/2 at 3:20pm. I am really hoping to find a breakfast though. I may end up fastpassing it. With my fastpasses and the fact we are doing Wild Africa Trek at 12:30pm I feel like we won't want to do the 3:20pm and that we will want to ride more rides. Im still holding my regular ADR at 8am just in case

Thanks, I shouldve mentioned its for a party of 4. My apologies.

So it looks like they are taking reservations at least for that day. We are just not able to find the proper amount for our party yet.
I booked a party of 5 for the 15th at 2:55 and 3:05. But I split it up into 2 parties (2 and 3), try to split yours up 2 & 2, maybe you will have more luck

I was able to get a 3:30pm for 12/7 at Tusker House. We have a group of 8 and I couldn't get anything for a group that large.. couldn't even get split up for 5 and 3. I had to split up 4 and 4 and was finally able to get a reservation.

I booked a party of 5 for the 15th at 2:55 and 3:05. But I split it up into 2 parties (2 and 3), try to split yours up 2 & 2, maybe you will have more luck

Looks like we lucked out after all, was able to find party of 4 same time as you.

Thanks for the suggestion. Cant wait to check out AK, we have never been!

See lots of availability on some days, but not others (I've only seen one time all day for 11/30, and I've been checking constantly). I'm sure some people will cancel closer to the trip time!

Regular TH reservation, NO. They are separate. I canceled Akershus breakfast & it did not become available for CP package, I wan't trying to do it for this reason, but wanted a CP breakfast. Booked Akershus CP 1st, and that canceled ADR wasn't available for CP. It has been stated for years for other packages that the reservations are separate. I would agree too, I had a MM ADR and MM had availability for ADRs but not for F! Dining Package. Then later F! Dining Package MM opened. So no, different.
Actually I did it this morning . I had a 3:00 Tusker House reservation on Thanksgiving. I cancelled it and it showed up a little later as a 3:00 Tusker House with Rivers of Light package.( which I grabbed) I expected it to show up as available right away but took maybe 5 minutes to show up .

Actually I did it this morning . I had a 3:00 Tusker House reservation on Thanksgiving. I cancelled it and it showed up a little later as a 3:00 Tusker House with Rivers of Light package.( which I grabbed) I expected it to show up as available right away but took maybe 5 minutes to show up .
there were alot of ROL tusker lunch hours posted today for dec 13.. i got a 3;00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter