Rise of The Resistance Opening?

They really must of had some serious issues with Disneyland’s version for it to have been delayed until Jan 17.

If you read back earlier, the rumor was that there was an electrical problem that needed to be fixed. This was suppose to include taking down part of the ride/land. DHS wasn't enclosed yet so that's why it is opening earlier.

If you read back earlier, the rumor was that there was an electrical problem that needed to be fixed. This was suppose to include taking down part of the ride/land. DHS wasn't enclosed yet so that's why it is opening earlier.

There has been so many rumors. I think it’s more extensive than that if it’s causing more or less a five to six month delay.

Interesting it is opening a month earlier than DLR. Early December is when a lot speculated the WHOLE SWGE would open, so having RoR open then seems about on par -- we just got blessed with SUPER early opening of Smugglers Run and the rest of SWGE.

I wasnt expecting RoR to be open for my October trip, so no disappointment here.

Now just announce the PREVIEW dates. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter