Rise of The Resistance Opening?

Congrats to her!!!

Do we know for sure that ROTR here in Florida will be delayed as much as everyone keeps saying? Could it be ROTR in DL is having specific problem to them only? Possibly ROTR here in Florida might actually be ahead of the DL version?

Has there ever been an OFFICIAL word on any of that? Or just the 2 phases opening and that's it on the subject?
from the site https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/star-wars-rise-of-the-resistance-opening/

from all i've read they haven't said how long so HS's RotR could have a quicker turn around than DL's version. Especially if it's a matter of figuring out kinks that they might know what to work on or look for, the second versions (HS) shouldn't take as long to get up and going.

A CM told me he heard most of the delay at DL was related to software issues vs construction. He was optimistic the HS version would have a smoother opening since they could load the same software once construction is complete. FWIW, he did not work in GE and seemed to be passing on a rumor he heard

A CM told me he heard most of the delay at DL was related to software issues vs construction. He was optimistic the HS version would have a smoother opening since they could load the same software once construction is complete. FWIW, he did not work in GE and seemed to be passing on a rumor he heard

Per other threads on the board, rumor has it WDW version will open before DL this year. So that leads me to think it’s the other way around (construction not software).

Per other threads on the board, rumor has it WDW version will open before DL this year. So that leads me to think it’s the other way around (construction not software).
There definitely were software/ electrical signaling issues (at least from what I had been told). The software would be fixed in tandem, but electrical issues could require redoing work in Land that wasn’t yet done in World. Resulting in the timeframe flip if the fix was significant enough.

Here is another one:

I mean i kind of find this hard to believe they would overlook something like this

There is no way they could overlook that, especially Disney, this rumor seems like a bad one. Seems like everyone is just putting rumors out there. Would love to hear an update though, they've been silent on this.

In fairness, this is also the person who said that AP Preview emails were going to be sent out on a specific day then backtracked when it didn't happen and when people questioned him about it. For what it is worth!
He’s also the guy that got the opening announcement correct last time as well as many other details. He has gotten a lot correct and a lot wrong, but clearly has some sources.

He’s also the guy that got the opening announcement correct last time as well as many other details. He has gotten a lot correct and a lot wrong, but clearly has some sources.

He did get the opening right and everyone was shocked it was so early.

He/she DEF does have some sources because he has been right on some stuff in the past.

But I am guessing some info he gets is correct and some is not.

Disney would have to announce a delay for the DL version, right? Especially if it sounds like it's getting pushed to 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter