Right now I could eat/drink...

Ive not really had a proper meal today so I think Id like a hot dog from Caseys

I could murder some french fries..... Preferably from Annettes..... :thumbsup2

Bob xoxox

I think I'd quite like a Rainforest Ricky from the Rainforest Cafe - yes, I actually want a non-alcoholic cocktail for a change :rotfl:

Having said that, I think I'm going to go grab my schnapps night cap that I wanted last night :goodvibes

Some hotel breakfast pain au chocolate and croissant please.

In fact, feeling piggy today so i'll have the HNY mini bacon and eggs too.

I'm always up for a hot dog from Casey's, breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack! :love:

Im ready for a cocktail again - this time I think Green Cedar wood from S Lodge

A dancing banana for the person who can guess what I want to drink right now?? :p!

Bob xoxoxox

An apple crumble with butterscotch ice cream from Walts...

Bob xoxoxox

A GMF breakfast - croissants/pain au chocolat and lots of yummy hot choc

I'd love a big pile of Croissants and butter...... Washed down with a Mr. Smee!! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

I need an early Friday afternoon poick me up. hot chocolate, chocolate chip cookie and the obligatory Mickey Brioche. Quite fancy sitting in the arcade to eat it, looking at the weather at the moment.

I need an early Friday afternoon poick me up. hot chocolate, chocolate chip cookie and the obligatory Mickey Brioche. Quite fancy sitting in the arcade to eat it, looking at the weather at the moment.
I'd like a coffee and a mickey smartie cookie from the bake shop. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter