Right now I could eat/drink...

I would really love another Mr Smee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob xoxoxox

An ice cream from the parlour opposite IASW. I'd like chocolate and pistachio if they have it with a sugar cone and perhaps a few choc sprinkles on top. And then I am going to stand and eat it whilst watching the parade.

Hot dog from Caseys corner, hot chocolate and popcorn sitting watching the parade (we went in feb so warm comfort food was a must):cold:

Another Mr. Smee please!!!

For dinner tonight I would love to head to Cafe Mickey for pizza!!

Bob xoxox

Honey Pot BBQ Ribs followed by Pongo & Perdy's Delight from Cafe Mickey... could eat that over and over

...........Guess what???

I would love a Mr. Smee!! :drinking:

Bob xoxoxox

not addicted to the banannas. more the rum they are flambed in heh

Right Ive had my cup of tea so I think a cocktail now- but which one from that Planet Hollywood list? - Oh blow it I'll start with the top one and work my way down

Another Mr. Smee please!! And I would love some sweeties from the BoardWalk Candy Palace........

Bob xoxoxox

Right Ive had my cup of tea so I think a cocktail now- but which one from that Planet Hollywood list? - Oh blow it I'll start with the top one and work my way down

Thats the way to do it!! :thumbsup2

Bob xoxoxox

Another Mr. Smee please!! And I would love some sweeties from the BoardWalk Candy Palace........

Bob xoxoxox

What exactly is in these Mr Smee cocktails that makes them so addictive?! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter