Right now I could eat/drink...

A banana and peanut butter milkshake from Annettes. Mmmmmmmm:cloud9:

I would really like a pizza from Cafe Mickey.... :goodvibes Accompanied by a Mr. Smee!

Bob xoxoxox

I could go for a pint and a sit down at Billy Bobs (my new favourite hangout:goodvibes) after a long day in the parks, to check out which band is playing x

Not DLP related but: A shot of Slovenian Blueberry Schnapps to send me to sleep.

Oh how I wish you could buy that somewhere else. I've got a bottle and a half downstairs, but I've just brushed my teeth, so I'm not sure it would taste too nice.

another flambeed baked bananna from the blue lagoon. classes as eating and drinking :rotfl:

another flambeed baked bananna from the blue lagoon. classes as eating and drinking :rotfl:

You seem a bit addicted to those bananas!! :laughing:

I just want some croissants with cheese and bacon please..... Oh, and a cup of coffee!

Bob xoxoxox

I want the French burger I saw a pic of yesterday from Annettes.....doesn't seem very conducive to a Slimming World eating plan though.

I want the French burger I saw a pic of yesterday from Annettes.....doesn't seem very conducive to a Slimming World eating plan though.

Screw diets!! Disneyland Paris has magic calories that don't count!!!! :laughing:

Ooooo..... Now I would really really like a big pile of Croissants and lots of butter..... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Am starving here waiting for lunch (i have a lunch meeting), could do with a Casey Hotdog to keep me going. And a Mickey Brioche to wash it down LOL

I'm feeling rather hungry at the moment, so I think I'll head to Inventions for lunch :goodvibes

I would love a meal at the Rainforest Cafe right now.... Taco Salad trio please!

Bob xoxox

One of the old Gibson Girl ice creams, before they ruined it by bringing in Ben & Jerry's

I would really really really like some caramel fudge from the BoardWalk Candy palace.....

Bob xoxoxox

Can someone please get me an artery clogging Croque Monsieur. I have recreated them at home but it's just not the same as sitting in one if the Disney arcades with grease running down my face.

steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter