Right now I could eat/drink...

A portion of fries..... Where does the best??

Bob xoxoxox

It's bliss at the moment, we've got a French Market visiting Manchester and the Pain Au Chocolat and Croissants are just like the ones from Disney Hotels Mmmmmm... and the pastries and Tarts are to die for, just like the ones in Inventions

It's bliss at the moment, we've got a French Market visiting Manchester and the Pain Au Chocolat and Croissants are just like the ones from Disney Hotels Mmmmmm... and the pastries and Tarts are to die for, just like the ones in Inventions

Nice......... :cloud9:

Bob xoxoxox

I might have to agree with you there!! :laughing: I do love MacDonalds fries.....

Bob xoxoxox
At disney CA they have little wagons they jsut seel mcdonalds fries and nothing else!!

Sure made my wait for BTM seem shorter!!

on this subject -while shopping at morrisons tonight they have on offer a new disney range of mickey potato shapes and mickey pizzas that look just the ones from DLP!!

Oh, btw, I'm calling in my nightly Mr. Smee, and I just fancy lots and lots and lots and lots of french fries..... :cloud9:

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter