Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

Hello Em! Did you count me twice for my lateness? My posts count for me, jennz, and DD, sarahzee. I don't remember if I told you that or not. :rolleyes: Hopefully that will bring you down to 5 (or less).

I'm coming...My daughter's dance recital held me down, I couldn't even get online.Looking for Wednesday to ship. Sorry for the delay.
Jenn V.

I don't remember if I posted here or not...or if it was on the other ride swap borad...or maybe it wasn't either one :confused3 ...We'll I have my stuff packaged and ready to ship...It's sitting in my Jeep right now...that is if dear hubby didn't drop it off for me. I'm hoping he did...but I'm not going to count on it...I know it's been a busy day for him...I ment to get it off Friday...but BOY was I BUSY and going CRAZY...had 4 pre-teens at the house (with full blown mood swings changing evey second..I think with all their mood swings and attitiude changes you could safely count the 4 girls as 8 people :rotfl:) ...along with my 7yo dd...and a house full of puppies... Now things are calmed down a little...shipped 3 of the 4 pre-teens home..sold a puppie or two...and things are getting back to normal...So if dh didn't get the package off in the mail today...it's ready to go tomarrow.

Sorry for the delay :teeth: Sometimes life just gets in the way.

Update:

We are down to 3 unaccounted people- Not bad!

AngelMom, EK_Disney and Scrapcreator- Please let me know how you are doing!

-em

Emily- I sent mine a while ago. You posted on June 21 that you had gotten it. (post 139) It was the Buzz Lightyear borders and journal boxes.

Disneyland_emily said:
Update:

We are down to 3 unaccounted people- Not bad!

AngelMom, EK_Disney and Scrapcreator- Please let me know how you are doing!

-em

Sorry for the delay.....Mine went out yesterday, you should have them by Friday!!!!

Em, mine went out . Forgot to tell you that my peices are not in the box. I ran out of paper.

Cyndi princess:

The postmaster said the package will arrive to you on Saturday. After looking at the past swapping stuff, I don't feel mine is up to snuff. Although, I am proud of my completions! Please use your judgement and if you feel it's not good, don't reward me such beautiful things! Feel free to donate them to the "learn how to scrap school!" Ha! Ha! I did learn a lot of new scrapping methods and admit the CM stuff is minor leagues compared to your works!
Things I learned....
1) Paper piercing...I think. Last minute attempt to get into the swap,I bought books and looked, and I hope it comes close. Only perfected artists should apply! Excuse my freshmanship!
2) Have all supplies counted for. A Number of "runouts" to the store for more paper, not taking into account the miscropped oopses.
Following that note...Make sure I'm doing what I am supposed to before I cut 24 of them!!
3) Do not create in several different areas...ALways came up one or two short. "Gee. wonder where I dropped that one?..."
4) KEEP ALL CHILDREN AWAY!! My daughter thought my mattes made pretty cards!
And lastly,
5) When starting into a swap do not start with 48 ! :earseek:

Thanks for the opportunity...It was fun!!! :wave:

I think mine must be the package not accounted for. Sorry I haven't been on line. We are out of town (mom doesn't have a computer/internet) and this is the first I've been able to get online (don't bother trying to use Budget Dialup - I had to go in search of a free AOL hours). Anyway, my swap is done and will go out Tuesday Priority due to the holiday.

Sorry I've been MIA - family needs out of town.

Jeanne

Ding Ding you are the winner-

ALL packages have now been accounted for and I HOPE they'll all be in by Fri :)

MAIL CALL-

JennyVelaz I received yours today- Great Job!

-em

MAIL CALL

Jennz/Sarazee and Nicki Dahling I received yours today- Great Job Ya'll!

Once I get these "checked in" to my system I'll let ya'll know the current totals-

Keep it up- If you havent mailed yet PLEASE try to do it in the next day or so as I leave in T-Minus 7 days...

-em

Current Totals:

Arrived: 19 of 24

Good Job Ya'll let's get the last 5 in here this week!

(Oh and JennyVelaz If I didn't let ya know- yours arrived on Sat)

-em

Hi...just wanted to check and see if my package arrived to you yet? The postmaster said it should be 3 days...so it should have been there by now...well maybe today with the holiday weekend....but I would have thought I would have made it by now. :rolleyes:

Hi Em!

Mine went out this morning! Sorry I was so late. I agree that it was a bad, bad idea for my first swap to be a double! I had fun though and I can't wait to get my goodies!!! I just hope you guys like what I've done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter