Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

Thanks Emily. I agree, if it's still not there, go ahead and mail the stuff out. Too bad people can't play by the rules. I realize that things come up, but they were due a month ago. We'll all be alright if we don't get everything, so don't stress yourself over it! We appreciate all of your hard work! I'm so excited to get the packages back, I can't wait!

Emily,
I know this has been frustrating because some people did not do what they signed up to do. I truly appreciate all that you have done with organize and swapping all this stuff. I'm looking forward to getting everything back. Thanks for all your hard work!

Shawna

Hi Em!

I just wanted to apologize for my items coming in late. I know that there were other people who were just as late as I was (or later) but I still feel bad about it. I'm especially sorry that this experience has frustrated you to the point that you don't want to host anymore. It is so kind of you to volunteer your time to organize these things. I'm very sorry to have imposed on your generosity.

Thanks again for your time!

Cheers,
Shauna

P.S. I loved all of your pictures from your trip. It looks like you guys had a ball and that everything was magical. What fabulous fun!

Em, you have been doing a great job. And you had a really large swap to organize. Please do not stress over this. I will be happy with whatever I get back. A few flakers will not discourage me . Thanks for all the hard work , and for all that you do for each of the swaps you have participated in. Especially taking pictures of all of them and keeping them posted on the web.

Cyndi

I am with the others here so far in saying a HUGE Thanks to you Emily !! if you don't get them soon feel free to mail them along to us with what you do have at this point.

Hey Em - love your pictures! Everyone looks so happy! May I ask...which one is you? and what did Dale thank you for that he needed?

About the swap, I agree with everyone, just send 'em out - I'll take what you've got and I won't complain :teeth: ! You do a great job as a hostess. :jumping1:

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4116154&a=31836635&p=72343598

I'm the navy on the back row- DLCharmedOne is in the pink tink shirt on the bottom

Ahh Dale... My friend Mark is infamous for always jumping up and doing the Macarana when they play it at Goofys Kitchen... This time he resisted the first time but when it came on again he couldn't resist and tried to get Dale to join him- Who basically lost it laughing as the "Markarana" continued to the point he barelly stayed in character... Pretty soon the whole room was laughing- It was classic ;)

-em

I agree with the rest. Feel free to mail what you have if you want. I am amazed that you host swaps and do all this work. I really appreciate it and love getting the fun things that everyone makes. I know I was looking forward to having them by now, I can imagine how fustrated you are trying to wait for that last package. :cheer2:

Sorry ya'll we are still in a holding pattern- It is the consense to hold out just a little longer but it should be done *really* soon

I hope... I'm really needing my laundry baskets filled with swap stuff back

-em

Hey Em.... :hug:

I hope you know how much we all appreciate you doing this for us! ::yes:: Maybe you could contact the swapper closest to the person whose stuff is still missing & they could :moped: over there, get it & put it in the mail! :rolleyes1 j/k

Hiya Em - Thanks again for letting us know what is happening.. I appreciate you keeping us informed!! I really hope this one closes soon... Michelle

I say just send the stuff out. How long ago was this due?

I agree, send it out, there is just so much you can do and the due date was a long time a go. I never mind waiting a little as I love getting all the stuff, but this is extreme.

Yes and thats the problem-

Ive been in contact with both of them (Rock and a hard place) throughout this-

The main issue right now is that one was supposed to be send around July 20th and has not arrived (which makes me think it was returned to sender for some reason) BUT that person is away until tomorrow so I can't check and see if they have a box at their house that was supposed to be delivered to MY house... Or if the package is indeed missing How/When/Where so we might have hope in finding it-

Because I honestly think it *was* mailed and something happened- It puts me in a tough spot because I don't want to mail off before I know why it never arrived to my house-and I would hate to mail it and come home to a "OMG the mailman sent it back due to a stupid reason" and have to say that well we waited for X days but I wasnt waiting anymore...

I *hate* that this has gone on so long and would love to end it today if I felt that was the best option right now- I bounced this issue off several people and they pretty much all said the same- Wait to atleast see if the box did get return to sendered- Then go from there

-em

That makes sense. I would wait until she got back also.

But the anticipation...it's like the Survivor finale! Was is mailed? Was it returned? Has the package fallen prey to some USPS plot to delay all swaps? Stay tuned for Team Imagine Swap Finale! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!