Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

on the top of the board is a sticky that has all the swaps listed and at the bottom of the post is links to get to Emily's photos of the swaps!!

Thanks, I looked there when Emily said that they were posted, but they werent' there yet. I never checked back.

Okay so I had the biggest revelation at work today....

WHY I didn't have it 2 months ago is beyond me...

But ALL swaps will be going out tomorrow (baring some that need boxes cause well we didnt get much freight in good sized boxes in tonight so I may be a few boxes short...) or baring me having a nervous breakdown at the post office tomorrow trying to mail 48 of these things out...

((If ya want to know the revelation... ALL but one of you are doing future swaps that I'm doing SOOO I'll just mail off the last pieces when I get them with MY swap stuff and have you get it that way- That way everything goes out NOW plus I dont have to buy 40 stamps/postage and mail the last pieces later)

I will confirm mailing tomorrow after I survive the post office--

THE END IS IN SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-em

:) Yippee ... What a great Idea !!!! Wishing you good luck at the PO tomorrow !! Michelle

Okay All but 7 are mailed

These will definetly be mailed tomorrow:
WDWMom
Sweet Maxine
Nicki Dahling
Mickey Teacher

and the following 3 please check your PMs
Twigs
Piratesmate
Jenny Velaz

--------------------
Okay so apparerently I had all the bad issues possible the first times around because even though I mailed almost 30 packages today it was completely painless!

Course when I paid half with cash half credit the guy did ask if I needed cash back

-em

Yea - I got mine today! :cheer2: Everything looks great...time to start scrappin'! Thanks everyone, and thanks once again for hosting Emily! :grouphug:

My package arrived today, too. Guess I'd better get scrapping! Thanks, Emily, for being such a patient hostess and thanks to all who joined.

Jeanne

Got it. LOVE it. Closely examined every single piece and I'm already planning the pictures I need to take so that I can use some of it. Talk about making my Friday! :flower:

Mine arrived this AM! :Pinkbounc I was so excited! :teeth: DD was so jealous! She was practically drooling over my stuff - until we got to her bag of goodies from the Believe swap....and then it was my turn to be jealous! :teeth: Great work everyone!

Thanks Em!

Mine arrived yesterday!! Thanks to everyone for all your hard work-great job! A special thanks to Emily, thanks for hosting and being so patient with this swap :banana: :banana:

After a long day in a graduate class- a 2 hour ride home - I was greeted with my box. Thanks for hosting Emily! Thanks to all you talented scrapper!

I'm going to look closely at everything tonight!

Shawna

Great job everyone. Love it all. Em your the best for doing this for us....:)

Yay! I got mine yesterday, what a suprise after a long hot day at work! I love all the pieces, thanks Em for hosting!!! :teeth:
Franne

I received mine yesterday as well. You ladies are VERY talented! A pat on the back to everyone for their hard work and a great big THANK YOU to Em for hosting. This was my first swap and now I see why they are so addictive. Looking forward to the next swap. :banana:

Jen

I got mine Friday. Thanks everyone for the hard work and Em for all the hard work in putting this together. Everyone is so talented! I am just amazed at some of the work!

Em, I got mine on Fri, thank you everyone so much. I love all the pieces. It is so much fun getting these packages in the mail. Now to get to some serious scrapping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter