• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

Disneyland_emily said:
Kewl Beans Ya'll!

I need themes from the following people:
Dreams91
ScrapperJill
ReAnSt

Ummm, didn't ReAnSt ask for Mickey's Philharmagic back in post #12? (I'd checked because DD (Nez) was thinking about that one too.)

I have sort of a weird question that I hope no one will take offense to. Do you take pictures at shows like Mickey's Philharmagic? And if you don't, what would you scrap with the stuff that you get from a swap like this one? This question could totally just be prompted by the fact that I haven't been to Mickey's Philharmagic but I'm thinking that it would be almost impossible to take pictures of a 3D movie. Am I missing something?

I think it falls under the same category As Honey I Shrunk the Audience where I think most people have pictures in the queue or with the glasses, or posing outside- Plus Ive found that most swap things are pretty versitile and can work pretty much anywhere :)

-em

Disneyland_emily said:
Kewl Beans Ya'll!

I need themes from the following people:
Dreams91
ScrapperJill
ReAnSt

Sorry, I was working. I also see that I wasn't awake when I signed up, becuase I signed up under the wrong post. Sorry. :crazy: But, nonetheless, I was added. :cheer2: Since I have something in Group A & B, do I keep the same theme for both? Or is it different for each?

Anybody have any ideas of what else they'd like to see in this swap? I'm open to suggestions....Also, what size is the photo mat supposed to be?

To hold either a 4 x 6 or a 3x5 picture- usually they end with 1/4-1 inch border on them

Themes:
Tarzan Rocks
Lion King
Kali River
Safari
Dinosaur
Star Tours
Great Movie Ride
Spaceship Earth
Test Track
Nemo
Soarin
Figment
Lots of Fantasyland rides
Small World

-em

Photomats can be any size but generally big enough for a 4x6 picture. That's what I have made in the past, but other one's I have received have been smaller.

Thanks Em. Can you put me down for the safari and the carousel? I'll have to try to figure out this weekend which one will work out best for me (since this is my first swap). I'm not sure which one will be easier to theme yet. :confused3

K- I shall do that- Let me know when you decide (mainly if someone else wants to switch they know whats available)

-em

but is it possible to switch my theme this early in the game? I would like to do It's a small world for this swap. That way I'm doing two different themes. Please let me know if this will work.
Thanks,
Shawna

Disneyland_emily said:
K- I shall do that- Let me know when you decide (mainly if someone else wants to switch they know whats available)

-em

okay, Em, I decided. I'll go with the safari. Thanks.

I will take Tower of Terror.

However must I send Emily a private message? The reason I am asking is because I had posted back on 4/27 on this thread what I wanted. I just got back from a Girl Scout Service Unit camping trip and realized I still had no topic. So someone please give me some guidance, so I know what I should be doing since this is my first swap. Thank you all in advance.

Becky

Opps I must not have seen it- Or else I'm completely loosing it (which may be more the case)

I'll get ya added right now- -em

I have a goofy question. Do my photo frames have to be double-matted? I thought I understood the directions to mean that they just have to be embellished but I want to make sure.

Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter