Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

Disneyland_emily

DIS Veteran
Each group has 24 swappers- so do enough for everyone to have one (If you are a multiple group ie Tags, Squares, borders etc make sure to follow *your* instructions for how many per person)

When finished baggy or envelope them all off into seperate baggies (NOTE: You may put both A & B in the same bag as everyone is doing both groups) Make sure your name/screename is on there somewhere so we can all give credit where its due

Then put the above in 1 big gallon sized baggie (rain protection) then in whatever you choose to ship in AND make sure to add either a Flat Rate (3.85) stamp or cash (if ya need another alternitive let me know..) so you'll get your stuff back because 24x 3.85 is lots that I don't have- (We've used the Priority Envelopes in the past and its worked really well...)

PLEASE Make sure to have your full name on/in the envelope somewhere and make sure to have a legiable copy of your address somewhere that I can read it- You DO NOT need to send an envelope- I have them already.

Also note that sending via Express is not nessisarry- Unless you LIKE spending that much- Save the 15 bucks and go get some more scrappin stuff-

Then mail it to me (or hand deliver it if you need a vacation to Utah) by JUNE 25th! I'm going to warn ya'll now I'll be at Disneyland starting July 12th so if everything isnt back to me by then you'll all have to wait 10 days...

Please check your PMs for my address (and please no junk mail lists- we add ourselves just fine thank you..) Since I don't see a magic list to do all it may take me a day or two to get them all sent

Any questions/comments/concerns/begruntals PLEASE let me know (either here, PM or email)- I know its the first swap for several of ya and I do not want this to become overwhelming or frustrating more than it has to be... If life gets in the way and you feel you may not make the deadline- PLEASE let us know- We can step in and help but we need to know and its alot easier to deal with knowing in advance

Okay I've taken enough space for now...

DUE: JUNE 25th

------------------------------------------------------
1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
1) ReAnSt -Tower of Terror-
2) ILuvPooh1 -Mad Tea Party-

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length )
1) Sconnell -Jungle Cruise-
2) TPC Shauna -Fantasmic-

2 Journal Boxes – (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
1) 4ltlTinks -Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
2) Nez -Peter Pan's Flight-

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person
1) MickeyTeacher -Small World-
2) JennyVelaz -Aladdin's Magic Carpets-

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
1) DLCharmedOne -Thunder-
2) lewdyan1 -Haunted Mansion-

1 Paper piecing :
1) nicki dahling -Mission Space-
2) momtoaprincess -Pocahontas and her Forest Friends-

2 Frames (embellished) :
1) dizney-cruiser -Pirates of the Caribbean-
2) sweet maxine -Space Mountain-

2 Photo Mats (double matted/embellished) 2 per person :
1) PigletsPal -Buzz Lightyear-
2) wdwprincess_keli -Mickey's Philharmagic-

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
1) WDWMom -Stich's Great Escape-
2) Disneyland_emily -50 years-

Shaped Eyelets & fiber (6 per person & 1 yard) :
1) goofygirl0207 -Voyage of the Little Mermaid-
2) bubbasmom99 -Living Seas-

Shaker Box (1 per person)
1) Diana Lyn -R n R Coaster-
2) Scrapperjill

1 Box n Tag (1 of each- Above rules apply)
1) VanillaAngel -Tough to be a Bug-
2) dreams91 -Safari-

Group B

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please)
1) wdwprincess_keli -Mickey's Philharmagic-
2) nicki dahling -Mission Space-

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length )
1) MickeyTeacher -Small World-
2) Nez -Peter Pan's Flight-

2 Journal Boxes – (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area
1) Goofygirl0207 -Voyage of the Little Mermaid-
2) DLCharmedOne -Thunder-

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person :
1) Bubbasmom99 -Living Seas-
2) 4ltltinks -Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
1) WDWMom -Stich's Great Escape-
2) JennyVelaz -Aladdin's Magic Carpets-

1 Paper piecing :
1) Diana Lyn -RnR Coaster-
2) Scrapperjill

2 Frames (embellished) :
1) ILuvPooh1 -Mad Tea Party-
2) TPC Shauna -Fantasmic-

2 Photo Mats (double matted/embellished) 2 per person
1) ReAnSt -Tower of Terror-
2) dreams91 -Safari-

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
1) PigletsPal -Buzz Lightyear-
2) VanillaAngel -Tough to be a Bug-

Shaped Eyelets & fiber (6 per person & 1 yard) :
1) Disneyland_emily -50 years-
2) lewdyan1 -Haunted Mansion-

Shaker Box (1 per person)
1) Sweet Maxine -Space Mountain-
2) momtoaprincess -Pocahontas and her Forest Friends-

1 Box n Tag (1 of each- Above rules apply)
1) dizney-cruiser -Pirates of the Caribbean-
2) Sconnell -Jungle Cruise-

I would like Haunted mansion or Pirates for the poem. The Eyelets and Fiber, I will see what's cute!!!

I am aiming for eyelets or brads that are ghosts!!! Yeah...Is anyone as excited as I am? :cool1:

FOR GOOFYGIRL0207

Voyage of the Little Mermaid/Ariel's Grotto

Stephanie is going to be a very happy girl!! :cheer2:

Please sign me up for Splash Mountain for both group A and B.
Thanks.

1) Buzz Lightyear
2) Philharmagic
3) Carpets of Alladin
4) Mad Tea Party
5) Mission Space
6) TOT
7) TIKI Room
OOOOHHHH I want it all! Star Tours ( there'll be a lot of Star Wars stuff coming out)
Emily, whatever the choices....I am not particular. Please tell me what can be the best to make the swap interesting and different. :wizard:

I would like to do Mickey's Philharmagic. Thanks again.

Becky

Em . . . it just occurred to me that PattyT is on vacation, do you think we should sign her up for something??? I think she's been involved in the other swaps here and would probably be upset if she missed this one. I think it would be a good idea and if she doesn't want to do it, I know someone would take it! :banana:

I'd like to sign up for box n tag in Group A; and photo mat in Group B. I trust that since this is my first time, I can still ask questions and maybe get some ideas from the group? :teeth:

Hi Cherie! I was just being nosy reading this thread (I'm in the other group) but wanted to make sure you get in. You're supposed to sign up on the other thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=802175 This one was for selecting your theme. So run over there & post your choices, then come back & tell Em what you'd like for your theme/ride.

Good luck! I know you'll have fun!

Em was wondering if its ok, to post what I would like to do as a theme ? If so I would like to do Mission Space.

I'm still interested in title and tags , which I posted in the sign - up thread.

Cyndi princess:

Is there a required size for the embellished squares? If not required, is there one that everyone prefers?

Do you have a cm punch ? That is the size of most that I have recieved. Plus it makes punching all of them out a lot easier. It also is two in one, so it doublemats for you.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter