• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

Dreams91- I went ahead and added you-

Bubbasmom99- Anything about 1 inch bigger is great :)

To all the standby listers- Ya'll are gonna have to hang with me a bit more as I just got called in to work tonight so I wont be able to assign those slots till about 1 am- I promise itll be by 10 am tomorrow that you'll know if you have a slot and what it is-

Life just gets in the way sometimes... -em

Disneyland_emily said:
Dreams91- I went ahead and added you-

Bubbasmom99- Anything about 1 inch bigger is great :)

To all the standby listers- Ya'll are gonna have to hang with me a bit more as I just got called in to work tonight so I wont be able to assign those slots till about 1 am- I promise itll be by 10 am tomorrow that you'll know if you have a slot and what it is-

Life just gets in the way sometimes... -em

Not a problem. I'm trying to finish up the cruise swap stuff anyway. Have all my peices cut out, just need to assemble them.

Cyndi princess:

Sweet Maxine, thank you. You really are sweet. :sad2: (bad pun)

I think I'd like to do Jungle Cruise.

nicki dahling said:
Do you have a cm punch ? That is the size of most that I have recieved. Plus it makes punching all of them out a lot easier. It also is two in one, so it doublemats for you.

Cyndi princess:

I can get my hands on a CM punch but that is 1 1/2 inches and I had something a tad bigger in mind, closer to 1 3/4 or 2 inches, for one of the squares....

Okay Ya'll This swap is CLOSED!

All you standby kids- Check out what you got assigned- I tried to be as fair as possible assigning-

If you have not yet picked a topic- Please let me know=

-em

I'll take Rock N Roller Coaster for this one. Thanks again for the super organized great job you did!

Thanks Em. Now to figure out my shopping list for both Teams.

Cyndi princess:

Jackie,
I forgot Patty was on vacation! But here's an idea if anyone wants to join me... Patty has worked so hard with the other swaps, as everyone has, and she's had her hands full with the little one, so... let's send her some pixie dust and make an extra piece for her. I don't mind doing it. One extra piece doesn't bother me. If anyone still has her addy around we can just pack an extra piece each in and send to Em to mail to Patty.

ILUVPOOH1 said:
Jackie,
I forgot Patty was on vacation! But here's an idea if anyone wants to join me... Patty has worked so hard with the other swaps, as everyone has, and she's had her hands full with the little one, so... let's send her some pixie dust and make an extra piece for her. I don't mind doing it. One extra piece doesn't bother me. If anyone still has her addy around we can just pack an extra piece each in and send to Em to mail to Patty.

I have her address. I keep everything! ;) Count DD (Nez) in to make an extra to send to Patty. (I'll do the extra piece is she doesn't have time.)

I just answered my own question-sorry it's been one of those days!

I'll take Fantasmic. I know it's not technically a ride but don't we all stand in line and wait for it?

This is soooooo exciting!! :teeth:

For journaling boxes, is it prefered to have lines or no lines? I mean should I use the ruled page or not? I usually do for me, but that's me.

When I asked last time I was told either was okay, but it seemed most people preferred no lines. That way you can use them for other things besides journaling...or write less than the room allotted w/o having empty lines etc.

I believe the "official" line is "it's up to you" though.

ETA: LOL No pun intended....I should have said the "official" story :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter