Restaurants you did not like

Chef Mickey's & Peco Bills have made it on my Never Again list. The food just wasn't good.

Biergarten - The food was horrible, and the service was slow. When my DH, who will eat anything, complains, I know it's pretty bad.

Flametree BBQ - This might have been a fluke, but I got sick the day after eating there. Maybe I will be able to try it again one day.

We will never go back to the Restaurant Marrakesh.

We were not happy with 50's Prime Time but may give it another try in the future.

Le Cellier... disappointed after all the hype.

I am convinced that anyone on this board who raves about the steaks at Le Cellier has never eaten at Ruth's Chris. Ruth's Chris is a can't miss steak house...Le Cellier is a definite CAN miss.

Whispering Canyon Cafe actually made me sick to my stomach one nite and we had to leave DTD early because of a tummy ache :sick:
We will also never go back to the sci fi, planet hollywood or chef mickey.

Le Cellier... disappointed after all the hype.

I am convinced that anyone on this board who raves about the steaks at Le Cellier has never eaten at Ruth's Chris. Ruth's Chris is a can't miss steak house...Le Cellier is a definite CAN miss.

mmmmmm.
Anything on a million degree plate w/ sizzling butter is perfection.

While most of our meals at WDW have been good, there are some that were so bad I would not try them again: CS-ABC Commissary, the Ugly Betty Cheeseburger was ugly & tasteless. Yakatori House, cold rice & greasy chicken. TS-Marrakesh, overpriced & bland (although my DS did enjoy the belly dancer) & Chefs de France, overpriced, bad service & so-so food. That being said, I know that there are good reviews for Chefs, maybe we caught them on a bad night, but there are so many good places to choose from that we will not chance it again.

CRT for Dinner - great experience, horrible food, I have a strong stomach, and I felt like I was sick afterwards.

Whispering Canyon Cafe actually made me sick to my stomach one nite and we had to leave DTD early because of a tummy ache :sick:
We will also never go back to the sci fi, planet hollywood or chef mickey.

Me too! I was sick for 24 hours after eating there. At first I thought it was the virus that everyone at the resort was talking about but 24hrs later, I was fine so I think it was something I ate. Maybe not but the memory alone is enough to keep me away from there.

The menu is so limited and my teens ended up ordering off the kids menu. I suspect people go there for the atmosphere since the food was nothing special.

I'm wanting to have lunch at the Crystal Palace but have'nt seen any reviews on it on this thread. Does anyone know anything about it?? My son loves pooh! TIA! April

Pecos Bills is my choice. This place has got to keep the profits coming in for the local drug stores from the sale of Kaopectate.:scared1::scared:

Princess Breakfast...Lunch..Dinner...Norway

Everytime we eat at Captain Jacks I have a weird stomach ache shortly after..

Yak n Yeti Quick Service....how NASTY is that...

So for those of you that were unhappy with Ohana, was it dinner or the Lilo and Stitch breakfast?

I disliked Trail's End. Mostly for a customer service issue, but also the small selection of food annoyed me. Also, I love the food at WPE, but it never fails that at least one person in my party gets sick from the food whenever we eat there.

What is WPE?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter