Restaurants you did not like

nmanning19

Mouseketeer
Just seeing if there are any restaurants that you did not care for. I know everybody has different experiences and just want to make sure I pick the right ones!

the QS in mexico in epcot is not that great, reminded me of taco bell except for the $12 detail of it

the QS in mexico in epcot is not that great, reminded me of taco bell except for the $12 detail of it
I wish it was as good as taco bell! Ha! I would be all over it. It's not, but it does have that fabulous location! Good margerittas as well. My least favorite restaurant ANYWHERE as far as food quality is conerned is Tony's at MK.
Gross!

I've eaten at all these places at least twice:
50s Prime Time-The Food never impressed me
Yak & Yeti (the TS)-The foods practially the same as the QS at twice the price, for crappy service
Coral Reef-The Food is okay, but the service has never been good
Mama Melrose-I will NEVER visit this place again. The food was horrible, service worse, and over all it was bad. If that's not enough to tell you how bad they were: They were empty on New Year's Eve at 7pm.

Yakitori House in Japan. The food was nasty & the restaurant was dirty. To be fair, we've only been there once.

Mexico, Tony's and Garden Grill. Sci-Fi was kinda.... Meh too, but it was so nice to get inside in the air conditioning I have good memories of the place.

Mama Melrose. Ew. Food and service BAD.

Also, Le Cellier...but is wasn't bad...just not all that considering the hype it gets.

Mamma Melrose was yucky to me (maybe we got an off night). DH and DD liked it, though. May give this another chance if we don't get BD with FDP.
ABC Commissary was not good, the two times we tried it.
Chef Mickey's and Park Fare are good sometimes, bad others, but we don't go for the food.
Everything else we've tried has been delicious- CP, CR, Teppanedo, H&V, Cape May, CRT, PSB, TI, Ohana (just recently came back to this one), AS food court, BD, LC, etc.

We had a bad meal at LTT last year before MVMCP. The food was lousy and so was the character interaction. I might try it again for lunch some time, but not for that family style dinner.

Oh God yah, ABC was foul. I got some kind of couscous wrap and it was literally inedible. Dull and dark surroundings too. All round icky.

The garden grill is practically inedible. I ended up eating off the kids plates. YUCK!

Chef Mickey's and ABC Commissary have been our absolutely worst meals ever. We'll never return to either.

Cantina de San Angel--Mexico QS....it goes beyond awful...and it's a shame because it is a fabulous spot for watching Illuminations.

Boatwright's and Sci-Fi Dine In were the only two we went to where we said "never again". Yak & Yeti CS at AK will likely get skipped in the future, but isn't a definitive no.

I thought Chef Mickey's was way overrated - the food was just ok. Also, the sci-fi dinner theater was cool in terms of atmosphere but I didn't think the food was good at all.

There are three that we will NEVER step foot into again:

Hollywood & Vine
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Boatwright's

We didn't like Brown Derby at all either...but we may give it a second try somewhere down the road. The first three were just AWFUL for food and service.

I had heard so much about the Flame Tree BBQ at AK, so we decided to try it. Yuck. I was not impressed. My chicken was so greasy. How do you manage to do that to BBQ?

We had a week's worth of TS and CS and I can't say we hated any of our meals, but some certainly stand out more than others. Our two worst meals were Cosmic Ray's (the chicken tenders are like eating erasers), and surprisingly, Ohana's. The best part of that meal was the bread and salad. Everything else was overly sweet, bland, or in the case of the meat, overcooked. The service though was excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter