Restaurants to avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think each persons experience can be different due to certain factors! ie time of year, time of day, which server you have, what meal you ordered.

that being said I did not care for tonys
I felt rushed by my waiter and the menu selection is isnt very good!

Crystal palace I like the atnophere and the characters but I have been there 2 times and the food was not worth the price. But I love pooh so maybe I would try breakfest next time.

I do have a few favorites:
1900 Park fare breakfest YUMMO!!!!

and 'Ohana
Loved it all!
The bread pudding is to die for!!!!!

I didn't see Columbia Harbour House in that list but then it's wonderful so I suppose that's good. It's strange to see Boma where it is.

I dislike Chef Mickey's, ABC Commissary and 50's Primetime personally.

I must start by saying I am really enjoying this post. It got me thinking about where we eat and why. We had a terrible experience at least 10 years ago at the Brown Derby and have never been back. It had nothing to do with the food or service. We were seated close to the piano and some incredibly drunk woman was laying on the piano, yes really laying:scared: on it and screeching out Frank Sinatra tunes. We asked to be moved--no tables--we begged for someone to shut her up--manager said he couldn't. It absolutely was the worst meal I have ever had ANYWHERE. But we have never been back. When DH and I walk by we still look at each other and groan. So sometimes, it is not anything that has anything to do with the food, service or controllable atmosphere that shapes our opinions of a place. Other than that, we have not had what I would consider a terrible meal anywhere at DisneyWorld. Have we had some meals that did not knock our socks off. Yes. But we have also had some really good meals. When the dining plan was brand new (several years ago) we had some great meals at the Coral Reef, Capt'n Jacks, Maya Grill on and on. We are going back in November and have opted for the Quick Service plan because the menus have changed so much--due I am sure to the dumbing down of the dining plan and economic factors that they just don't look as interesting to us.

Here is a list in alphabetical order of all restaurants to avoid. All these restaurants were listed in this thread. I've canceled all of my ADR's and will be eating at Earl of Sandwich my entire trip. That's one of the only restaurants not listed.

'Ohana
50's Prime Time Cafe
1900 Park Fare
ABC Comissary
Akershus
Akershus
Biergarten
Big River Grille
Boarwrights
Boma
Bongo's Cuban Cafe
Brown Derby
California Grill
Capt Jack's
Captain's Grille
Casey's Corner
Chef Mickey's
Chefs De France
Cinderella's Royal Table
Columbia Harbor House
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
ESPN Club
Flying Fish
Fultons
Garden Grill
Grand Floridian Cafe
Hollywood & Vine
Jiko
Kona Cafe
Le Cellier
Liberty Tree Tavern
Lotus Blossom Cafe
Mama Melrose
Marrakesh
Mickey Backyard BBQ
Narcoossee'S
Nine Dragons
Pecos Bills
Pepper Market
Pinocchios Village Haus
Pizzafari
Raglan Road
Rain Forest Cafe
Rose & Crown
San Angel Inn
Sci-Fi
Spirit of Aloha
Spoodles
Sunshine Seasons
Tangerine Cafe
Teppan Edo
The Lunching Pad
Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station
Tony's
Tusker House
Tutto Italia
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Yachstman Steakhouse
Yak & Yeti
Yakitori House

Here is a list in alphabetical order of all restaurants to avoid. All these restaurants were listed in this thread. I've canceled all of my ADR's and will be eating at Earl of Sandwich my entire trip. That's one of the only restaurants not listed.

See, someone somewhere dislikes every single restaurant on property. If you went by this thread, you would wind up eating at Beef O Bradys or some other place off property. As I have said before, try ANY restaurant you want. Because some people do not like certain restaurants, does not mean you will. Go ahead, try them all . Enjoy!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter