Request from PO3

Oh Holly! P&PD! Your poor mom has had a time of it! I hope this is the last bump on the road to recovery!

Oh, your poor Mom. I sure hope they figure out what caused this and get her fixed up. Prayers and pixie dust for you both. :hug:

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. If her wound popped, why in the world are they waiting until today? When I worked in the trauma unit, if a belly wound popped, it was emergency surgery time.

If you get a chance, gogle this (knowledge is power) - if this is what it is....

abdominal dehisence

Prayers to you all.

I am so sorry to hear about what happened- we will continue to pray for you!

Rebecca

Oh good gracious Holly... Poor mom!!!
Why would they not be checking on her routinely after the incision opened???

Poor Holly and mom! I can't see why they are waiting, unless there was tissue swelling or something they wanted to reduce before stitching.

P&PD for all of you!:hug:

Oh my word, Holly, I'm so sorry to hear this, but she's in the right place and I'm sure they'll take good care of her. Big hugs to you and her!

Oh good grief Holly! Prayers and pixie dust to all of you!:hug:

I am so sorry for your mom! KUP when you can.

hey guys!
well she's out of surgery and back in her room! the surgeon said she did well. it was the inside stitches that came loose. i guess it does happen. i just never heard of it happening before. they fixed it all up and she should be good.
thanks for all the good thoughts, prayers, pixie dust....and everything.
you guys are way too good to us!

Well, that is very good news Holly!!! Too often we are not aware of things that can happen on the road to recovery, but they do happen. I truly believe all the prayers do work! I'm happy to hear she is now moving forward.
BTW - please take care of yourself. So many are depending on you. It seems that you have so many who are there to support you too- friends are truly wonderful!!! Get as much rest as you can.

Well, that is very good news Holly!!! Too often we are not aware of things that can happen on the road to recovery, but they do happen. I truly believe all the prayers do work! I'm happy to hear she is now moving forward.
BTW - please take care of yourself. So many are depending on you. It seems that you have so many who are there to support you too- friends are truly wonderful!!! Get as much rest as you can.

hey stranger!! :hug: long time no see!

Good to hear that mom did well... As lovingthemouse said take care of yourself!!! :)
I think my txt msg is going through w/drawls as we have not chatted lately!!!

I just found this thread and I wanted to send good thoughts and prayers to you and your family. :hug: I have been through countless procedures and surgeries and hospital stays with both parents and know what you are going through. It is amazing what we can take and do when we are right in the middle of things and have to. Months from now you will look back and wonder how you got through it all but you just do.

I hope that your Mom continues to improve and she is home soon.

Jill

Hi all,

Wanted to let you know that I got a text from Holly this morning. She was at the hospital with her mom, she (mom) wasn't having a good day. Please send prayers and pixie dust her way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter