Request from PO3

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Ok, all.. I've just gotten a txt msg from Holls... She is currently at the hospital with her mom. She is an absolute mess (Holls). I'm trying to get her to tell me what is going on but she hasn't yet. She says they need all the prayers/thoughts they can get.

I'll keep everyone informed as much as I can when I know more...but for now thoughts for Holls and her family would be greatly appreciated...

Prayers and good thoughts going out to her and her mom.:wizard: Please keep us informed Nancy.

Keep me posted Nan. Holly had such a great day yesterday, what a crappy way to spend Mother's Day.

Hugs and prayers Hol!!!

Lots of lab work and tests done... nothing has been said to Holls... Staff is being snippy and nasty to her.. I told her to document it...and turn it in after her mom is released. Mom has been admitted for tonight.. went in w/ dizzy and weakness.
She hasn't eaten all day but is afraid to leave the room for fear of missing the doctor. I told her next time the nurse came in to ask if they could get her some crackers. Our hospital is so different.. if you are w/ the patient they wait on your hand & foot.. will order you a tray so you can eat, make sure you are ok so that you can be strong for your loved one.. I haven't heard from her in about 30 mins.. so I'm going to txt her again..

Thanks everyone!!!

Oh No! Holly, you and Mom are in my thoughts! :grouphug:

Oh no!!! Hugs and prayers to Holly, Mom, DH and Bubba! :hug:

Oh, poor Holly and her Mom. What a way to spend Mother's Day.

My thoughts and prayers for you, Holly. :hug: I hope Mom feels better soon.

morning ladies.
thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers, but PLEASE believe me we are a long way from the finish line, so i could still use the thoughts and prayers a little longer.
she's been sick for almost 4 weeks, as many of you know, and i've taken her to the dr's at least 6 x's. which is a complete duplicate of last year's fiasco when she was sick from sept 07 to feb 08 and i kept taking her to the dr's and it ended up being cancer. which she battled and just had a good bill of health this feb. we ended up finding a good dr after all that & i asked him to just not do what the other one had done to her. well long story short he did!
i could just scream! she's very low on her blood so that's what they were doing when i left her last night. she's loosing blood somewhere in her body. again exactly like last time. that's how the whole thing started then as well. i just have such fears this time. because i have last years to bounce it up against. i feel bad that she spent her mom's day in the hospital, and had to stay, i feel bad that i did not get to spend mom's day with my bubba, i feel bad that they still don't know what's going on, i feel bad because she's so frail looking that's it's breaking my heart. i don't know if i'm coming or going. i don't know what the day will bring. who's getting bubba off the bus?? where will i be? dh works in the fields-wherever they need him to be, he has to go. i do have 2 sisters that apparently are useless. their kids are grown, but are no help. i've always been the closest one to her, so that's that.
please please, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. i can use all i can get. thanks for all your support. and thanks for the texts guys. i don't know what i do without you. :hug:

Oh Holly, I'm thinking of you! If I could be there to get Bubba off the bus, you know I would (I actually probably can, so let me know if you want me to!).

Great big hugs to you. I'll be at work this morning, but I'll have my cell, if you need to talk or text me.

:hug:

thanks Jennifer! i will text you sometime today.
i have dave's boss' cell # and i'll call him at 2:00 and ask him to get a message to him if i think i'm not going to make it. bubba gets off the bus between 3:30 and 3:45. so that should give them plenty of time to get him home. i MUST stress the importance of this to them. if he's in the shop, (which is over by RAH) he's only 20 min's from home. I just worry that they will send him somewhere far today. i asked him to ask them to try and keep him local today.

Holly, I"m fully charged and ready to talk today.. I took my cell downstairs last night and DH forwarded my phone to his phone from 10pm- 6am so both cells would ring and we wouldn't miss your call.

What time did you finally go home? Keep me posted!
Love ya!!
DH says hang tough!!! He knows it's hard but he is thinking of you!

Holly, I am soo sorry. For you, for your Mom and even your sisters who are going to be really sorry about someday. I believe in Karma.

Prayers and Pixie Dust for answers and resolutions.

Additional going north.:wizard: Stay strong and make sure you eat, so you can be healthy for your mom!:hug:

I'm sure they will understand that DH needs to be there for Bubba. We should make plans so the kidlets can meet each of us (and each other), just in case.

I too have useless siblings, so please know that whatever I can do for you, I will!

Please be sure to take care of you!

Holly, I"m fully charged and ready to talk today.. I took my cell downstairs last night and DH forwarded my phone to his phone from 10pm- 6am so both cells would ring and we wouldn't miss your call.

What time did you finally go home? Keep me posted!
Love ya!!
DH says hang tough!!! He knows it's hard but he is thinking of you!
thanks Nan! you are the best! i got home somewhere between 9-10??
tell your dh thank you so much. i'll try to hang tough. :)

Holly, I am soo sorry. For you, for your Mom and even your sisters who are going to be really sorry about someday. I believe in Karma.

Prayers and Pixie Dust for answers and resolutions.
thanks Ann. answers. right. that's what i need. and as for Karma- yup!

Additional going north.:wizard: Stay strong and make sure you eat, so you can be healthy for your mom!:hug:

thank you Dyan. i'll take all i can get!

I'm sure they will understand that DH needs to be there for Bubba. We should make plans so the kidlets can meet each of us (and each other), just in case.

I too have useless siblings, so please know that whatever I can do for you, I will!

Please be sure to take care of you!

Jennifer that would be such a great idea. just in case. i will let you know.
and i certainly hope they understand about dh being there for bubba.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter