• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Removing Wedding Ring?

Off when I shower, clean, cook with raw meats. I've lost 20 pounds this year and all my rings are much looser.

Mine are off as much as they are on when I'm at home, especially when cooking and doing "wet" chores. They get filthy-disgusting otherwise. :blush: I confess it's something I notice on other women - if their rings are all grungy and gross.
Bread dough, biscuit dough, and play dough seemed to be attracted to my gold wedding band like iron filings to a magnet, and the dough would stick in the little gold swirls on the sides of my engagement ring and under the diamond. Not to mention the germs that live under rings, regular hand washing doesn't always wash away those germs, something I learned from a nurse when my friend had a premature birth and I went to visit her little girl in the NICU. I can't imagine how anyone can cook with rings on.

We both take our wedding rings off every night and then don't put them on until after we're done going to the gym and exercising. On the rare occasion that I fall asleep with it on, I have woken up and known immediately that something wasn't right lol.

DH wears his all the time. I take mine off at night once I noticed scratches on our headboard. I am apparentky an ”arm flinger” when I sleep so I am afraid of damaging the ring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter