Really worried

Grrrrrrr, Flybe now say that Southampton is shut until 6am??? :confused3 What do I do, pack, or not pack?:sad2:

I'm keeping everything crossed for you all too!! I don't mind taking the snow for you! here in Bristol we've had hardly anything!!
:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Grrrrrrr, Flybe now say that Southampton is shut until 6am??? :confused3 What do I do, pack, or not pack?:sad2:

I'd pack and go anyway. I hope my girls enjoy this christmas trip (if we make it) I couldn't stand this stress again.

IKWYM, the "not knowing" is making me crazy, can't eat tonight as I just feel sick with nerves. Have just spoken to MIL and she's just finished her packing. We're going to check the website again in the morning at silly o'clock to see what it says. I suppose there is a chance that we may get on a flight some time tomorrow...

Better go and pack, just in case! Fingers crossed for you too x x x

aww mumtobelle :hug: Really feel for you, saw Southampton had been closed due to ice :headache: Really hope you and your MIL and your lovely DD manage to get away tomorrow :goodvibes You too FR, hope Edinburgh stays open. Glasgow seems ok atm and we're not due to fly until Monday lunchtime-feely remarkably calm considering!

Fingers crossed that you both get away and much pixiedust to help melt the snow pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I feel ready to cry I'm so stressed. I really don't want to end up stuck in some airport, but I don't want to disappoint the girls either.

fifi, your airport is saying it's open but that there will be some disruption to morning flights, that could just mean delays so you could still be in dlp in the next 24hrs :wizard:

jen, your airport is closed due to ice but ye know what? dublin airport has had to periodically close all this week and they have managed to rapidly clear the runways with magic de-icers and open again very quickly :thumbsup2. the biggest problem i think is when fresh snow just keeps falling before they can clear it and your airport doesn't have that problem :thumbsup2

girls i really really feel for you :guilty: just try get some sleep (i know easier said than done) be prepared to go, and unless the website says your flight is def cancelled then keep heading to the airport. at least if you're there you could maybe be put on a later flight..

murphy's law will dictate that if you don't risk going and stay home, your flight will take off as scheduled, with everyone else on board, getting free champagne and upgrades galore :lmao:

sending tonnes of hugs and pixie dust and warm southerly breezes to melt the ice and snow :wizard: :goodvibes

rosie x

Thanks Rosabelle:hug:

mmmmm....champagne and upgrades:cloud9:

One word....EASYJET:sad2::rotfl2:

Fiona and Jenny, I am keeping everything crossed that you will fly out today. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

fingers are crossed for you..fi..your flight is showing as ok so far!!..not sure about Mum to Belle's though (not sure what flight)..I reckon you will be in DLP this time tomorrow!!:hug: Theres no point in me saying don't stress because having beenthere more than once myself..its all you can think about!:sad2:

Keep us updated!!!!! xxx

I see Edinburgh airport is open but check flights but southampton is closed until 10am. Good luck getting away. I was out last night and had to walk through slush to get to the bus. The same slush was very crunch at -7 on the way home. It was -14 overnight but is expected to be 3 degress or so today.

Good luck all travelling :goodvibes

Well we went to the airport as website was saying shut until 6am, got there and it said shut until 8am, 10 minutes later it was saying shut until 10am, by 6.45 our flight was cancelled.

Back home now... :sad1:

awe no..:sad1: will you try to go on another one when the airport reopens?

Well we went to the airport as website was saying shut until 6am, got there and it said shut until 8am, 10 minutes later it was saying shut until 10am, by 6.45 our flight was cancelled.

:(

Are you going to see if you can get on the next available flight?

have they not offered u another flight later??? am totally gutted for u :sad2:

Oh Jenny I'm so sorry:hug: Have they offered a later flight? Could you drive or eurostar it? How is Isabelle?

It's just started snowing again here:sad1: Part of me hopes they cancel our flight too I'm going to spend the whole time there panicing about getting home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter