• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you practice on a day you do not have a park reservation for HS, only the account holder of the MDE account being used will be selected. On the day you and your party have park reservations, everyone with a reservation will automatically be selected.

If you get red notice that means they’re full - more delicately, you need to be faster. Click Join Join Join without hesitation. I was at about 90% success rate until this morning where the synapses in my brain weren’t firing up as usual and got the red notice too

Don't choose/select your group, just click join join join. On the actual day your group (everyone with tickets and a HD park pass reservation) should automatically be added.

Today (second practice run), I got to the screen that said "Just a moment" and said that some parties needed to be removed because no valid park ticket was associated with the guest selected.
Does that mean I got it?:oops:
Yes! If you had a park reservation today you would have got a BG!!

3rd day of practice. The first day, I got distracted....even though I knew I shouldn’t 😆.....by the screen with all our names.

Yesterday and today I was able to hit the Join button twice before I got the message in this screenshot. So I think it means I would have gotten a BG if I’d had a park reservation for today.

Attachments

• 2524C682-1FAC-45A4-81D4-F18FE7B4FBE8.png
    2524C682-1FAC-45A4-81D4-F18FE7B4FBE8.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 55
The time on any phone will always be off from "official" time by anywhere from 1 to 5 seconds. It's the nature of how the interwebs work. Your carrier, location, traffic at that moment, processor speed of the device, and what all you have running on your phone, all will impact the lag from time.gov.

By the way, if you access time.gov from your phone, it will show the amount you're off.

View attachment 570885

Great Hack - good to have a self-check on where your clock sits.

Well good thing I practiced! I thought I’d read that all members would automatically be selected? This morning when I practiced I kept clicking join without stopping like I’d been told and I was the only member selected. My family wasn’t. I would have gotten in. Out of curiosity I went back to select my party (because we aren’t going today anyway) and of course then BG were all handed out. So tomorrow when I practice will it still have the select all box checked or will I have to check it again? If happens on our HS day don’t let it just give me the BP and go to the park and talk to them?
It was suggested on here that I practice joining the virtual queue and have done so. I have a few questions.

I understand that I cannot actually join a boarding group unless I have a park reservation (7am) or be in the park (1pm).

I have tried both distribution times. Here is what happened.

At 7am (or 1pm) precisely, a join button appears. I select my group and press join. I get a red error and it says the boarding groups are full.

Is that because I am not authorized or because I am too slow.

Thanks in advance.
On your practice days, since you do not have reservations to the park then none of your party is checked off. On the day you do it for real, the app will automatically check off everyone in your party that has a park reservation. When practicing and when doing it for real, do not even glance to see who is checked, just hit join, join, join as fast as possible with no hesitation. The BG fills up in 5 seconds, the 2 seconds you take to look and see who is checked off will cause you to miss your opportunity.

3rd day of practice. The first day, I got distracted....even though I knew I shouldn’t 😆.....by the screen with all our names.

Yesterday and today I was able to hit the Join button twice before I got the message in this screenshot. So I think it means I would have gotten a BG if I’d had a park reservation for today.
Yep! This would have been a success!

If you get red notice that means they’re full - more delicately, you need to be faster. Click Join Join Join without hesitation. I was at about 90% success rate until this morning where the synapses in my brain weren’t firing up as usual and got the red notice too
Me too :( the last 20+ times I was successful but this morning my fingers failed 😞 I’ll keep practicing and hope for the best:)

Hello, appreciate all of the comments. I haven't read the whole thread to see if this was already shared, but I'm going with my wife and 2 kids next week. We all have the Disney app, but currently all 4 of us sign into the same account. Does it matter? Should we all have different accounts through the Disney app (all linked to our park reservation of course) to maximize our opportunities to get into the queue? Thanks in advance.

Hello, appreciate all of the comments. I haven't read the whole thread to see if this was already shared, but I'm going with my wife and 2 kids next week. We all have the Disney app, but currently all 4 of us sign into the same account. Does it matter? Should we all have different accounts through the Disney app (all linked to our park reservation of course) to maximize our opportunities to get into the queue? Thanks in advance.
You can all use the same account.

Great Hack - good to have a self-check on where your clock sits.

I found adding a seconds app to my phone really helped also. First time without it I didn't realize my phone was two seconds behind time.gov. once I knew that I was always successful clicking join at 58 seconds.

Last edited:
We all have the Disney app, but currently all 4 of us sign into the same account. Does it matter? Should we all have different accounts through the Disney app (all linked to our park reservation of course) to maximize our opportunities to get into the queue? Thanks in advance.
You can all use the same account.

As @ENJDisneyFan answered you all 4 can share a single account for the BG scramble but remember only one of you will get the BG for the "Group". The other 3 of you will get an error message since the fastest 1 of you gets the BG.

It really does not matter but if you use separate accounts please double check that everyone appears in each account's Friends & Family list. Do it now and don't wait to the last minute.

Dave

On your practice days, since you do not have reservations to the park then none of your party is checked off. On the day you do it for real, the app will automatically check off everyone in your party that has a park reservation. When practicing and when doing it for real, do not even glance to see who is checked, just hit join, join, join as fast as possible with no hesitation. The BG fills up in 5 seconds, the 2 seconds you take to look and see who is checked off will cause you to miss your opportunity.
Perfect! I didn’t realize my party wouldn’t be selected on practice days. Now I’m not worried. 🤗🤗

Thanks! I followed the tips on here. Set up my iPad with a clock at the swan, connected to wifi. Husband and I both used our iPhone 12s to join at exactly 7:00:00. Clicked through without stopping. I noticed our party of 4 was all pre selected. We got boarding group 10. The wifi at the swan has been very good. We have Verizon and that data Internet has been poor in Florida for us overall.

So at 7am for the first time I got on the app and tried to join and I couldn't get a boarding pass,

Are they gone in seconds?

What do yo do to get one, can you be on the site ready to hit join or do you wait till 7 then go to the site?

Any help with this will be appreciated.

So at 7am for the first time I got on the app and tried to join and I couldn't get a boarding pass,

Are they gone in seconds?

What do yo do to get one, can you be on the site ready to hit join or do you wait till 7 then go to the site?

Any help with this will be appreciated.
You can find instructions in this thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...planning-and-information-no-spoilers.3782822/
It's a long one, so I suggest looking at the last 3 pages of posts and working your way back if you still don't understand the procedure. I was able to get BG #6 last Friday by following the suggestions in that thread.

boarding pass,
1. Are they gone in seconds?
What do yo do to get one,
2. can you be on the site ready to hit join
3. or do you wait till 7 then go to the site?
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. No.
Read the first two posts at this Sticky link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter