Random Thread & The Quest for the Golden Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bar of toblerone, one of those chocolate boxes with 8 chocolate bars in, a box of Celebrations, a tube of Mini-Rolos, a large bar of Cadburys Caramel, and maybe something else I can't remember. There's also tubs of chocolate we got for people, but never gave them...

Wahey, someone else got loads of chocolate. xD

OH :-) yaaaay, you getta play us your opening day! This will make for interesting conversation.

I try not to listen to stereotypes about others, because it annoys me so much :-)
But I will admit, me & my friends are most stereotypical towards Englanders :-)
1. I don't think you all know the queen, but we think y'all love her like crazy
2. London's legitly the only city I've heard referred to England.
3. I never call it the UK... I don't even get what's going on with ireland and scotland. And is wales a country?
4. okay. I do think y'all talk like Mary Poppins. Just because that's cool
5. Don't y'all always have afternoon tea?
6. hahaha... fish and chips... haha.

1. I couldn't care less about her.
2. I live in Liverpool, which is 5/6 hours North-West of London by car.
3. Ireland - as in the Republic of Ireland - is a seperate country. The UK is England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, which are all countries inside the country of the UK.
4. YouTube my accent and be shocked at how it is nothing like Mary Poppins.
5. Never, only on cruises when they serve it. American cruises, funnily enough.
6. Ew, fish and chips. xD

Wahey, someone else got loads of chocolate. xD

1. I couldn't care less about her.
2. I live in Liverpool, which is 5/6 hours North-West of London by car.
3. Ireland - as in the Republic of Ireland - is a seperate country. The UK is England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, which are all countries inside the country of the UK.
4. YouTube my accent and be shocked at how it is nothing like Mary Poppins.
5. Never, only on cruises when they serve it. American cruises, funnily enough.
6. Ew, fish and chips. xD

2. I have heard of Liverpool before, I didn't know it was in England though
3. So the UK is a country, with countries inside it? The UK isn't a region? And England runs it, right?

We don't learn anything about English people at school. We only learn about England in the Revolutionary War, and it's not flattering. That's it... So I pretty much know nothing about England, or the UK.

ohhhh i have babyliss cordless, much better than corded ghd's, because otherwise the wire couldnt stretch to my mirror, i have to look at myself from a distance when i blowdry my hair xD
oh i say phone, not iphone. it really pisses me off though when the populars on facebook are all 'omg baaabe, are you okaaay? bbm me! xo.' and i'm like dude, shut up, we don't care.
i have a pandora charm bracelet that i never wear, but i got a really nice on in boston, it's thin and plaited in a champagne colour. - http://www.pandora.net/en-GB/jewellery/ranges/bracelets/590705CPL-D
this, but not double, just one of the circles with the clasp :-)

ugh they're mental on there LOL the kids board is filled with like, 9 year olds.

LOL

oh and me (; because you love the epic e's (; ELLIE, ELIN AND EIMEAR! i could say from england, but elin isn't from england. GOSH ELIN (;
oh i like that. :-)
it's the metal chains i don't like on pandoras. then again, i don't think the charms are that nice either. i much prefer normal charm bracelets.
lol i have remington straighteners and they're like these epic ones that can do all sorts of stuff and i've used them twice haha. my hair is extremely straight naturally so idk why i was given them like.

OH :-) yaaaay, you getta play us your opening day! This will make for interesting conversation.

I try not to listen to stereotypes about others, because it annoys me so much :-)
3. I never call it the UK... I don't even get what's going on with ireland and scotland. And is wales a country?
1. haha, nope. but that night we were discussing the queen, i told my parents that i didn't like her and i was told 'that's terrible!' and then they were shocked that i didn't know prince charles was her son, i seriously didn't. i was shocked myself LOL.
2. Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester... that's just 3 cities, i can name most counties :-)
3. Northern Ireland is the small bit of Ireland that belongs to us, the rest is Southern Ireland, which is THE Ireland. Wales, Scotland and England are all on the big piece of land American people call 'England'.
4. xD listen to the people in essex, you'll be scarred for life LOL.
5. NO NO NO. I've NEVER had afternoon tea. ever.
6. don't kock it till you try it (; but chips are fries. but really chunky.
I'm not included? :|

oh emily! you knew i would have included you, it's just i did the 3 e's that live in the uk, haha :-)

2. I have heard of Liverpool before, I didn't know it was in England though
3. So the UK is a country, with countries inside it? The UK isn't a region? And England runs it, right?

We don't learn anything about English people at school. We only learn about England in the Revolutionary War, and it's not flattering. That's it... So I pretty much know nothing about England, or the UK.
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool
3. England doesn't run it. But London is the capital of the UK though.

1. haha, nope. but that night we were discussing the queen, i told my parents that i didn't like her and i was told 'that's terrible!' and then they were shocked that i didn't know prince charles was her son, i seriously didn't. i was shocked myself LOL.
2. Liverpool, Birmingham, Manchester... that's just 3 cities, i can name most counties :-)
3. Northern Ireland is the small bit of Ireland that belongs to us, the rest is Southern Ireland, which is THE Ireland. Wales, Scotland and England are all on the big piece of land American people call 'England'.
4. xD listen to the people in essex, you'll be scarred for life LOL.
5. NO NO NO. I've NEVER had afternoon tea. ever.
6. don't kock it till you try it (; but chips are fries. but really chunky.

oh emily! you knew i would have included you, it's just i did the 3 e's that live in the uk, haha :-)
i'm terrible with counties and places in general lol. world places i'm good with but british places i have no idea.
there's merseyside obviously and um, yorkshire, cornwall, is essex one? or london? ooh, kent, um i think cumbria's somewhere, er yeah that's all i know trololol.
i don't even know where manchester is in relation to here. i always thought it was south but idk.

hahahahahaha! american people are 'bummed' that they can't get home because of the snow over there LOL

1. I feel indifference for her I guess...
2. Quite a lot of places in the USA are named after places in the UK, only with "New" added to the beginning...
3. So the UK consists of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, and also multiple islands in the British Isles, such as the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Jersey, etc.
4. Well, i've been told I have a posh accent, but I don't know... Anyone want to confirm?
5. I have tea anytime of the day, but the actual tradition of afternoon tea doesn't exist in my household. Although it's a nice thing to do in the Grand Floridian.
6. I don't like fish & chips... Then again, I haven't had fish in a-g-e-s...

2. Quite a lot of places in the USA are named after places in the UK, only with "New" added to the beginning...
3. So the UK consists of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland, and also multiple islands in the British Isles, such as the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Jersey, etc.
4. Well, i've been told I have a posh accent, but I don't know... Anyone want to confirm?
5. I have tea anytime of the day, but the actual tradition of afternoon tea doesn't exist in my household. Although it's a nice thing to do in the Grand Floridian.
You do have a posh accent. :p

Best present recieved at Christmas:
Webcam23133.jpg

I've been running around sonic-ing people ever since haha.

c-c-could I make it?
sure!
i'm terrible with counties and places in general lol. world places i'm good with but british places i have no idea.
there's merseyside obviously and um, yorkshire, cornwall, is essex one? or london? ooh, kent, um i think cumbria's somewhere, er yeah that's all i know trololol.
i don't even know where manchester is in relation to here. i always thought it was south but idk.

essex is a county, dk about london and kent is one ;D
others are:
devon, northumberland, norfolk, sussex, surrey, suffolk, shropshire, somerset...

4. compared to mine, yours sounds like the queen lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter