Random Thread & The Quest for the Golden Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean Street needs a figure of authority, and I have the perfect figure for it.

Oh Pete... I don't know how to respond to that...

I have no idea what a HBIC is...

I coloured in all of Mean Street so it looks prettiful. Too bad when I leave, it turns back to how it was before I coloured it all in...

Querido Mateo,

No veo tu hoy! Pues, en el pasillo por un momento, pero no tuvamos la clase de psycholagia (?) hoy. Fue muy triste, no?

Quizas hablo contigo luego en Facebook.

Marta

I have no idea what a HBIC is...

I coloured in all of Mean Street so it looks prettiful. Too bad when I leave, it turns back to how it was before I coloured it all in...

Head...........In Charge. You can figure out the "B", I think. And if not, I can explain in a PM.

Caro Jake,

Buona fortuna con Katie. Lei sembra una brava ragazza, e spero che sarai felice con lei. Spero che questo non cambierà le nostre discussioni storia quotidiana, però! :-)

Meaghan

I can assure you, i'm no burrito!

I understand... I'd rather be the Co-Head Boy in Charge...

aw hell yeah.
when do our lessons begin? (;

Oh, the lessons begin next year/month, darling.

AS YOU MAY (or may not) KNOW, I DID TAKE OVER FOR SHELBY WHEN SHE STEPPED DOWN FROM HBIC TITLE. AND NOW, DEAR DARLING EIMEAR, I SHALL PASS ON THE TITLE TO YOU!

I like the music in the Thru the Mirror projector thing. It's catchy.

Awww, poor Clarabelle... How can Mickey forget you? You were in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and that's pretty recent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter