Random Thread & The Quest for the Golden Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of changing my signature... but then I realize how much I love this one...

Hola Emily. :-)

-LOL ohhh man i HATE it when people are like that!
-HAHAHAHA
-tea is absolutely grosssss. crumpets are okay, fish and chips is nice, scones, eh. i love english muffins with butter if that counts LOL

i thought i was the only person who didn't like tea.

LOL
i'm on the kids forum on the other board i used to go on, and this how someone ACTUALLY talks xD

babaaaayy blueee GHD'sss
candddyyy reeddd cammeraaa
pinnkkkk videooo cameraaa
pandoraaa charmm braclettt

thereeee jusstt my mainn presentsss, cbb too post theee wholee list

oh god
wat.
GHDs ugh. loads of people only get them for the name. same with blackberrys, and i know i have one but i'm not an idiot that refers to it as a 'blackberry' rather than a phone like "oh i'll just get my blackberry out and text her.." ugh no just say phone, stop letting everyone know the make of your phone.
don't get me started on pandoras. i think they're so ugly. sorry if that offends anyone, but they're just icky.

LOL
i'm on the kids forum on the other board i used to go on, and this how someone ACTUALLY talks xD

babaaaayy blueee GHD'sss
candddyyy reeddd cammeraaa
pinnkkkk videooo cameraaa
pandoraaa charmm braclettt

thereeee jusstt my mainn presentsss, cbb too post theee wholee list

oh god

o_O what kind of board is that? D:

are we talking about stereotypes still? if so, i love my welsh stereotypes.
sheep, miners, sheep, traditional dress, sheep, cawl, rugby, despising the english.
:cutie:

sheep, miners, sheep, traditional dress, sheep, cawl, rugby, despising the english.

what about corgis? Every time someone mentions Wales I automatically think of them. Best dogs ever.

If we had another celebrity crushes thread I'd end up spamming it with Pythons (and other ~old~ guys) :teeth:

I think I can honestly say I have never seen a Welsh Corgi in real life.. But if that's one of the stereotypes, that's cool. :)
The Cardigan Corgis look adorable though. :goodvibes

o:

That's a shame, they're so sweet.

I'm more of a Pembroke person, myself, but Cardis are very cute. :goodvibes

HMV are horrible, putting up the price of the Stereophonics re-releases to £38.
I'll just have to order them off amazon for the original £26..

Am I the only one who got like a mountain of chocolate at Christmas?
I was at my friend's house before and she was saying how she and our other friend bought loads of chocolate yesterday and I asked why she didn't just eat her Christmas chocolate and she said because they both didn't get much chocolate. And I was talking to my friend on the bus home today and I asked if he got any chocolate for Christmas and he said he only got one bar.
I got a whole sack of just chocolate plus more in my other sack...

wat.
GHDs ugh. loads of people only get them for the name. same with blackberrys, and i know i have one but i'm not an idiot that refers to it as a 'blackberry' rather than a phone like "oh i'll just get my blackberry out and text her.." ugh no just say phone, stop letting everyone know the make of your phone.
don't get me started on pandoras. i think they're so ugly. sorry if that offends anyone, but they're just icky.
ohhhh i have babyliss cordless, much better than corded ghd's, because otherwise the wire couldnt stretch to my mirror, i have to look at myself from a distance when i blowdry my hair xD
oh i say phone, not iphone. it really pisses me off though when the populars on facebook are all 'omg baaabe, are you okaaay? bbm me! xo.' and i'm like dude, shut up, we don't care.
i have a pandora charm bracelet that i never wear, but i got a really nice on in boston, it's thin and plaited in a champagne colour. - http://www.pandora.net/en-GB/jewellery/ranges/bracelets/590705CPL-D
this, but not double, just one of the circles with the clasp :-)

ugh they're mental on there LOL the kids board is filled with like, 9 year olds.
elin bby you do love sheep and rugby though. :3
LOL
you love me really. you can't even lie.
oh and me (; because you love the epic e's (; ELLIE, ELIN AND EIMEAR! i could say from england, but elin isn't from england. GOSH ELIN (;

I got a bar of toblerone, one of those chocolate boxes with 8 chocolate bars in, a box of Celebrations, a tube of Mini-Rolos, a large bar of Cadburys Caramel, and maybe something else I can't remember. There's also tubs of chocolate we got for people, but never gave them...

it's the first game the sox play at home this year (ya'know, having official opening day in texas) so it's the fenway park opening day. and it's vs the yankees :-)

damn, the walmart i went to in florida, i wanted to just sit in the corner and be like 'NOBODY TOUCH MEEEEE!!' xD
but asda is okay. i guess. it's a bit pikey, but...

oh yes. you knowww!

ugh what did he say? eimear's 'onna get in thereeee xD

oh, i'm so sterotypical LOL.
i love doing southern accents, sorry LOL. at my school, if anyone says the word 'southern' everyone goes 'SUTH-UERN!' like, in a very hilbilly fashion xD
but seriously english sterotypes

-EVERYBODY knows the queen. EVERYBODY.
-we all live in London.
-the UK (northern ireland, scotland, wales and england) is just england.
-we speak like mary poppins
-we LOVE tea. we don't drink anything else.
-all we eat is fish and chips, crumpets and scones...

OH :-) yaaaay, you getta play us your opening day! This will make for interesting conversation.

I try not to listen to stereotypes about others, because it annoys me so much :-)
But I will admit, me & my friends are most stereotypical towards Englanders :-)
1. I don't think you all know the queen, but we think y'all love her like crazy
2. London's legitly the only city I've heard referred to England.
3. I never call it the UK... I don't even get what's going on with ireland and scotland. And is wales a country?
4. okay. I do think y'all talk like Mary Poppins. Just because that's cool
5. Don't y'all always have afternoon tea?
6. hahaha... fish and chips... haha.

ohhhh i have babyliss cordless, much better than corded ghd's, because otherwise the wire couldnt stretch to my mirror, i have to look at myself from a distance when i blowdry my hair xD
oh i say phone, not iphone. it really pisses me off though when the populars on facebook are all 'omg baaabe, are you okaaay? bbm me! xo.' and i'm like dude, shut up, we don't care.
i have a pandora charm bracelet that i never wear, but i got a really nice on in boston, it's thin and plaited in a champagne colour. - http://www.pandora.net/en-GB/jewellery/ranges/bracelets/590705CPL-D
this, but not double, just one of the circles with the clasp :-)

ugh they're mental on there LOL the kids board is filled with like, 9 year olds.

LOL

oh and me (; because you love the epic e's (; ELLIE, ELIN AND EIMEAR! i could say from england, but elin isn't from england. GOSH ELIN (;

I'm not included? :|

you love me really. you can't even lie.
i just can't get rid of you, that's it.

LOL

lol nice.
ellie elin and eimear oh god. :-) it's like, does anyone remember when hazzi and sian and i were 'super duper heroes' oh god so embarrassing :')
love for the three e's though<3
I try not to listen to stereotypes about others, because it annoys me so much :-)
But I will admit, me & my friends are most stereotypical towards Englanders :-)
1. I don't think you all know the queen, but we think y'all love her like crazy
2. London's legitly the only city I've heard referred to England.
3. I never call it the UK... I don't even get what's going on with ireland and scotland. And is wales a country?
4. okay. I do think y'all talk like Mary Poppins. Just because that's cool
5. Don't y'all always have afternoon tea?
6. hahaha... fish and chips... haha.

yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter