Rainforest Spa Pass

detroitdad

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if it is still cheaper to pre-purchase individual day passes for the Rainforest room before boarding vs getting a length of cruise pass when you arrive. Have never understood this.

Does anyone know if it is still cheaper to pre-purchase individual day passes for the Rainforest room before boarding vs getting a length of cruise pass when you arrive. Have never understood this.

yes it is still cheaper. the one day passes do not come with scrubs. you have to call to order, I don't believe it is on the online system.

I can verify that you can do this by calling, as I did it yesterday for my September cruise. Highly annoying that they took it off the online form and you now have to call, but it is what it is.
On board you can only purchase length-of-cruise passes. In advance is the only way you can purchase one-day passes.

Anyone know the rate for 5night spa pass for couples. Trying to outweigh individual vs length.

Anyone know the rate for 5night spa pass for couples. Trying to outweigh individual vs length.
It’s more than the $17/day because it includes scrubs. Can’t remember exact price but I’m sure someone else can chime in - probably around $100/pp for 5 days?

If this is your first cruise I’d recommend just the one-day pass. There’s so much to see and do that you probably won’t make it to the RF room every day.

We just did it in January on the Fantasy and if my memory serves me it was $224 total for the both of us. We enjoyed it and thought it was worth it.

So DH and I are cruising concierge in Nov and our booking window opens shortly. We have done 2 DCL cruises on the Dream as concierge; this is our first 7 day on the Fantasy. Given that we have access to a hot tub and the falls, is a length of stay a good value or should we do maybe a couple of single days? Thx.

If that is all you use it for, probably just a couple of days.

But I believe that even as Concierge you would have to either call to order the day passes (since you have to pay for them at purchase) or book the length of once on board.

So unless I'm misunderstanding, it seems like there really isn't any kind of couples discount for the length of cruise pass vs 2 separate length of cruise passes? And it still is cheaper to order all individual passes ahead of time? Really weird. We take advantage of the rainforest room everyday even with port days. We basically time everything right before we would need to get ready for dinner. Sometimes we even bring everything with us and keep in the locker room and take advantage of the larger showers and changing areas.

Individual passes cost $16 plus gratuity ($18 total) for a single person, one day pass. No scrubs. These are purchased ahead of time.

*IF* the spa allows, sometimes they will sell single person day passes on board, and the cost is $27 with gratuity, which includes scrubs.

If you want to buy the scrub on its own, it's $9....

Length of cruise pass: On the 7 night Fantasy we did, length of cruise pass was $149 plus gratuity for a single person, $199 plus gratuity for two people or a couple. These include the scrubs. For the couples pass, it's still cheaper than buying 14 one-day passes. For the single person, it's not as good of a deal unless you use all 7 days, but, again, the scrubs are included.

On our 13 night EBTA, the single pass was $229, the couples pass was $340. Again plus gratuity on top.

So unless I'm misunderstanding, it seems like there really isn't any kind of couples discount for the length of cruise pass vs 2 separate length of cruise passes?

As lilsonicfan's example indicates, it is less expensive to buy a couples length of stay pass than to buy two individual length of stay passes. I don't remember the exact prices for our 8-day cruise last week, but I know my husband paid about $175 for a single lenght of stay pass, and it would have been less than $100 more for a couples pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter