Rainforest Spa Pass

What are the general hours of the rainforest room on sea days? Is it open pretty late? I'm think about booking a day pass for my wife.

Individual passes cost $16 plus gratuity ($18 total) for a single person, one day pass. No scrubs. These are purchased ahead of time.

*IF* the spa allows, sometimes they will sell single person day passes on board, and the cost is $27 with gratuity, which includes scrubs.

If you want to buy the scrub on its own, it's $9....

Length of cruise pass: On the 7 night Fantasy we did, length of cruise pass was $149 plus gratuity for a single person, $199 plus gratuity for two people or a couple. These include the scrubs. For the couples pass, it's still cheaper than buying 14 one-day passes. For the single person, it's not as good of a deal unless you use all 7 days, but, again, the scrubs are included.

On our 13 night EBTA, the single pass was $229, the couples pass was $340. Again plus gratuity on top.

Thanks, I was looking for the price of the rainforest room for the TA. We're booked EB next May and like to use the spa in the afternoon.

If you book a spa treatment (massage/facial etc) do you get access to the rainforest room for that day? And do they really make you do a 30 min consultation with a spa dr. to get a massage?

If you book a spa treatment (massage/facial etc) do you get access to the rainforest room for that day? And do they really make you do a 30 min consultation with a spa dr. to get a massage?

No access to the Rainforest Room unless you purchase a pass.

I have not done a massage on Disney so I do not know the answer to the other question. (I have done nail and facial.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter