Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahah, I already know what I'm getting from my parents for christmas...I HATE IT.
Its this white jacket and well its ok but eh, I'd rather get a gift to abercrombie or hollister like they usually do...

I edited my post, yeah and the My Chemical Romance one...
My friends have no idea who those bands are.
*Sigh*
What a shame...

I don't have a fave song since there all awesome!!!!!

But I do like Dance,Dance/Thnks Fr Th Mmrs/Sugar We're Goin' Down/This Ain't A Scene../and alot more....

I edited my post, yeah and the My Chemical Romance one...
My friends have no idea who those bands are.
*Sigh*
What a shame...

ya i know like only 2 people in my class know who all those bands are. all of the rest like rap and all that. btw im andrew what is your name?

ya i know like only 2 people in my class know who all those bands are. all of the rest like rap and all that. btw im andrew what is your name?

Same here, they only started listening to them like when it was in style then they stopped. that was so stupid..

My name's Penelope, nice to meet you =)

I'm gonna have to say Welcome to the Black Parade.
That song is sooooo awesome!!!!!
one of their best songs ever.

how 'bout you?

OMG OMG!
My cousin fixed my laptop. I am typing on it AS WE SPEAK :D Yay. Haha.

I've been on my parents computer for over a year when this was broken. It feels so weird typing and everything looks so different :) haha.

I'm trying to get all my songs on my iPod back because when my computer crashed, I lost all 1,000 of them :( But my cousin said I can get them back, yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter