Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone.

Geo test tomorrow -_-

I changed my room in VMK again only adding a walkthrough door.

heylo.

i hurt my knee in physical therapy.
and..tmiforsomesoit'swritteninwhite.
I had to take Milk of Magnesia so I can go #2 cause I am majorly c-o-n-s-t-i-p-a-t-e-d.eww!

ick,chemo tomorrow.

My sister might be able to take me to the Modest Mouse concert tomorrow, she's taking care of her kid today, and right now I think she only gets to keep her kid over night, so that means that tomorrow by the time the concert starts her kid will be back with the foster mom, which is a good thing for me...

The judge decides if she gets to keep her kid later this month, my sister said if she does get to keep her kid forever, she'll get her on 12/24/07.

i'm outta here time to head for home hurray:banana: :banana:

My birthday is weds can't wait! Hurray for presents and cake! :yay: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My sister went to go buy CDs or DVDs or to go see a movie, so now I can go to youtube...

How do you take pictures of VMK? I've tried before and nothing happens, the mouse just blinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!