Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but I'm not allowed to download anything.

My sister doesn't know I had to download something to play VMK, and I'm not going to tell her, lol.

Things to do:

+Math hw [1/4]
+Italian hw
+Chapter 4 Review
+AP discussion questions
+Chemistry project

Things done:

3 1/4 :]

I only know how to say two words in Italian, donkey and pumpkin, lol. And I know how to say donkey in French.

Woot done with my summary!
Phosphorus has alot of things to write about you know ;)

Why is the Snowman magic being sold in a different place, last time it was in the Emporium...

I like lightning, it looks really cool, and I like thunder, it's loud, lol. But I don't like it when there's alot because then we have to turn off the computer and I can't listen to music because my sister won't let me.

And we can't even touch the dogs because my sister thinks if you pet them during a storm that they'll get hit by lightning and explode.

And my sister thinks that if you drink water or sit on the toilet during a storm, that you'll expolde...my sister is 17 years old, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter