Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have the video in my profile, that's probably why it says Raven_the_Bird in the link...

hey! you haven't been on forever! how'd you do at your dance compition a few weeks back?

I was on a cruise silly! Haha.

Our studio did great! It was so tough with everyone, but I didn't dance, I'll dance at the next one. We got about 5 1sts. 10 2nds. And a lot of 3rds. So, not bad overall :) You?

Awe thanks :D

It's a little early, but with the weather here, it fits! Haha.

Oh Bridget, I haven't heard about your trip to see wicked yet...

ok, well, we got lost going into Boston, we went on the same wrong ramp like 3 times. Silly parents! But we got there and the show was amazing. There was this dragon on top of the stage, I never found out if it had a point but I was fascinated by it. And the show it has some pretty good humor to it. Glinda was by far my favorite character. you'll definatly enjoy it! But it was much longer than my family expected. I wanted to take pics of like the Opera House and stuff before the show but picture taking wasn't aloud. =[ but I'd give it a 10/10

I was on a cruise silly! Haha.

Our studio did great! It was so tough with everyone, but I didn't dance, I'll dance at the next one. We got about 5 1sts. 10 2nds. And a lot of 3rds. So, not bad overall :) You?

oh hehe, my bad. how was the cruise?

wow, congrats that's great! I got 4th place in my light jig.

Awe thanks :D

It's a little early, but with the weather here, it fits! Haha.

lol.
It's kinda cold here.
But it's a nice cool kind.

ok, well, we got lost going into Boston, we went on the same wrong ramp like 3 times. Silly parents! But we got there and the show was amazing. There was this dragon on top of the stage, I never found out if it had a point but I was fascinated by it. And the show it has some pretty good humor to it. Glinda was by far my favorite character. you'll definatly enjoy it! But it was much longer than my family expected. I wanted to take pics of like the Opera House and stuff before the show but picture taking wasn't aloud. =[ but I'd give it a 10/10

Glad to hear you liked it.
Now I'm even more excited! :woohoo:
Aww, yeah I heard that you couldn't take pictures.

I unfotunately found out that we won't be seeing any of the original cast when I go. =(
Aww well.

oh hehe, my bad. how was the cruise?

wow, congrats that's great! I got 4th place in my light jig.

No problemo! Awesome of course :)

Thanks, they're all proud. As am I haha. Nice work! You must practice a lot :D

lol.
It's kinda cold here.
But it's a nice cool kind.

Dude, it's like 45 degrees out, literally haha. I miss the caribbean weather :(

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

g6.jpg

g7.jpg

g8.jpg

now to choose the best 4
:goodvibes

LOL!!!!!
The big butts and the night at the roxbury head shake was sooo funny!!!:confused3

Hahaha. He was like "You know. It's a shame that all you people are so nice. But, none of you can dance. In the next 5 minutes, I'd like to recreate what I've seen some of you doing in the nightclubs and disco parties. Mistro, please." :teeth: Haha, it was hysterical. Someone was like ENCORE! And he's all, "Whoever said encore, hell no." Haha. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter