Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
l

Glad to hear you liked it.
Now I'm even more excited! :woohoo:
Aww, yeah I heard that you couldn't take pictures.

I unfotunately found out that we won't be seeing any of the original cast when I go. =(
Aww well.

I have no idea if I had origanal cast or not, but the guy that played the prince was very good looking. and I think we had some good seats.

Wicked started on Broadway in I believe 2002. And the cast only gets maybe a 2-3 year contract. Therefore you won't see any of them now. Unless they were brought back for the summer or something.

I have no idea if I had origanal cast or not, but the guy that played the prince was very good looking. and I think we had some good seats.

You didn't ;) LOL. And if it was Sebastion (sp?) with the blonde poofy hair, then yes, what a hottie! Haha. We waited for him at stage door, and everyone came but him. We were like, darn! When I went we had Row 16 orchestra seats :) Center! Woot.

No problemo! Awesome of course :)

Thanks, they're all proud. As am I haha. Nice work! You must practice a lot :D

Dude, it's like 45 degrees out, literally haha. I miss the caribbean weather :(

thanks, and as practicing I guess I practice alot, but I don't anything else to do. I usally practice 30 mins every day.

OMG, I just remember my friend was getting an autographed JB cd today! and she's giving it to me! :DDD I'm so excited I'm gonna call her later.

Wicked started on Broadway in I believe 2002. And the cast only gets maybe a 2-3 year contract. Therefore you won't see any of them now. Unless they were brought back for the summer or something.

You didn't ;) LOL. And if it was Sebastion (sp?) with the blonde poofy hair, then yes, what a hottie! Haha. We waited for him at stage door, and everyone came but him. We were like, darn! When I went we had Row 16 orchestra seats :) Center! Woot.

no, he had dark hair. I wish I got a program my friend has one. oh wait I'll see who it was, now where's that playbill? we had mezzinine (sp?) seats I think. they were $80 that's really all I remember.

thanks, and as practicing I guess I practice alot, but I don't anything else to do. I usally practice 30 mins every day.

OMG, I just remember my friend was getting an autographed JB cd today! and she's giving it to me! :DDD I'm so excited I'm gonna call her later.

You're welcome :) Then you do practice a lot!

no, he had dark hair. I wish I got a program my friend has one. oh wait I'll see who it was, now where's that playbill? we had mezzinine (sp?) seats I think. they were $80 that's really all I remember.

Oh, did you go to NYC?
We usually get mezzanine. Because we buy our tickets off of eBay. But we wanted to have really good seats, so my parents bought them from the show instead.

I can't wait for dinner!
I'm having briscut,potatos,corn and applesauce.

Yumm!

Who is pizza?!

Just ate my apples & cinnamon oatmeal. Time to get ready for tap and jazz. Au revior!

Pizza is LetsRiot298.

Yes you can call me Satan...I'll just call you Mrs.Wentz...

I guess mine will be the same as bridgets because when I go see it it'll be the tour too.

Probably. I guess that's the only good thing about NJ, you're close to NYC ;) Haha. But the tour is the exact same thing as seeing it on Broadway. Nothing's different :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter